Reviews for The Darkness in Their Eyes
SupeR chapter 11 . 8/30/2019
I dont know if you'll ever read this but if ya do... Please finnish this fic!
Its by far on of the best noir fics out there! Its such a fantstic story filled with so many great moments. Just Leaving it like this... Well its just about as bittersweet as it can get.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2019
Author, if you're still around, I get that it's been, what, thirteen years since you first published this story? Well, I still reread it every year. Thank you for giving me all these years of enjoyment. I hope you're having a great life, and if you ever decide to update this, you'll definitely have an audience.
Spooths chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
RIP this story? Maybe? Gimme a PM if you're still around tho. Cuz this is some really good stuff here.
Spooths chapter 6 . 7/3/2017
Blue-Eyes, eh? That's pretty funny considerijg the third of Bee-Train's "Girls With Guns" series had a character named Blue Eyes. And this was written before that came out. Maybe they read fanfiction and stole the idea from you lmao
Kod-03 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
It is just a shame that this story have been dropped T_T
SilverWordsmith47 chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
Still waiting and hoping you pick this up again.
katfemale chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
Ok read it liked it alot.
growlscout chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
I just re-read this story to this point, for the... well I have no idea how many times I have re-read this. I just want you to know that should you have the opportunity and the inspiration, you still have fans out here watching for the rest of the story. These two need some happy resolution after the wringer.

Regardless, thank you for sharing this story with us. And thank you for not stranding us pre-rescue!
Gathering the Roses chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Well, that's a cruel way to leave us hanging!xD

Awesome story D
kodashi21 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Kami sama, really every time i enter in this page and see that you had not update i feel depressed, really depressed, are you sure youre going to continue and finish this? cuz i think im losing my hopes already and its really a shame -_-
kodashi chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Mou, i have been re-reading this amazing story again and its such a shame that i think that i already lost my faith to see and update for this, its really a shame cuz this is one of the best noir fanfic i had ever read, it have been four years already since you updated this and seems like you dont plan to continue, or at least that is what its seems, i really hope that im wrong and i can see another chapter and the story complete cuz is really an amazing piece of art, i hope youre ok and that we can heard from you soon, take care, ciao.
goneonelsewhere chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
The perfect mix of angst, love, and action... though kind of creepy how Alex knew everything about them.
Raiatea1 chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Hi!

beautifull story but, can I correct your french please? I know your story is quite...old. But, it's just for yours futurs stories in french (perhaps). So...

- "You are mine...I'll protect you". Your translation is correct but, French people don't say like this. It's more like "Tu (or 'T'') es à moi...Je te protègerai"

- "It is the name of an ancient fate. Two Maidens who govern Death. The peace of the newly born, the black hands protect". Here, it's more complexe 'cause of a lot of synonyms. So, to be correct, it's "C'est le nom du Destin (French people don't prononce 'ancient' because for them, it's obvious). Deux Vierges (it's for 'girl who don't have sex yet') gouvernent la Mort. La paix du nouveau-né (it's for 'a new baby' which is more appropriated in the anime), de leurs mains noires, elles protègent"

Anyway, bye and have a nice day!
Crosswood chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
Bother.

I don't say that because this story is in any way flawed; quite the opposite. On the technical side the formatting is a joy, and the spelling and grammar are nothing short of fantastic in such a long and complex story.

Nope, what makes me sigh is that the story is utterly riveting, building up with an artists’ touch to the final resolution and then just it… stops.

It’s pretty heartbreaking to be honest.

Looking at the publishing dates those hearts are probably going to stay broken.

Ahh well; while it lasted it was one of those rare fan fictions that make trawling through the rest worth it. Many thanks.
Darth Luffy chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
a wonderful story, absolutely perfect... it's sad that i'll never get to see the end of it, fortunately the last chapter works as a semi-decent conclusion...

as you didn't seem like the type of author to up and abandon a story like this, especially when you had planned several sequels, along with your porfile page not being updated in 4 years... my guess is that your dead... too bad, i would have loved to have seen how this ended, well it was still good enough to warrant a favorite from me,

p.s. i loved it, incase you couldn't tell