Reviews for Alone
Nightmother chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
liked how you worded it. I thought it was Xena
shastalily chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Definitely filled with emotion. Good writing.
Kynstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
AH loved this! I was so sad when they ended that series... I loved Ares! Sad to hear the actor died... and died from a silly thing...

Great job!
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
happy ending - yay!
i swear i'll have to read every A/G story there is in the xena/hercules section. it's all your fault! but in a good way. :)
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This was a great story. Your stories of Ares and Gabrielle are all so good! I have read most of them! I read Mother Knows Best and I hope that you will finish it! I can't wait to see how it ends!

This was a nice and sweet story! You portray Ares and Gabrielle with warmth, feeling, and true depth. You have a talent for writing and I hope that you will stick with it! Keep up the great work and job! Update more stories soon. I would love to read and review more of your stories! :)

Vera-Sabe
Sydney Alexis chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
That was sweet, sappy, and sentimental. Your voice for Ares was pretty good. Writing internal monologue can be difficult. There are a few grammical errors, but you could easily say that they are sort of the way people think- incomplete thoughts at times. Must admit to never really seeing A/G together, but you did a nice job. My only suggestion would be to try to think out of the box for future stories and go with ideas that people haven't explored before. (No, I'm not talking multiples just write a story that isn't based on anything presented in canon or by someone else.) I think these tpyes of stories show the full ability of the writer. From what I see, you do have ability just stay your own course. :)