Reviews for Save Me
snowySJ chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
PLEASE updatE!IM BEGGING U PLEASE!
the-real-Inu-Girl chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
that was so kool im glad my mom got me into csi and law and order! :Dupdate soon!
FMA4EVER chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
UPDATE! plz! i gotta know what happens!

in Christ,

~FMA4EVER~
kagome7inuyasha75 chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
I also like this chapter great job!
kagome7inuyasha75 chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
IT'S GOOD IT'S ALSO INTRISTING ANYWAY GOOD JOB PLZ UPDATE SOON!
north.mirror chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
i honestly never read a story like this i might said that already but anyhow you're going wonderful right now I wonder what Inuyasha will do? Hm, interesting... kind of fast paced but still wonderful I can't wait for an update!

0ko
AkomiNarazaki chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
me ish kimika the fluff lover, just changed my pen name - lovin the story! update soon pretty please! thanx! *dances randomly* *sings 50 states song* we!

(sorry i just felt like putting that)

~Kimika a.k.a. Akomi~
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Oh yeah. REAL smart. I can't b-lieve Inuyasha threw his own CELL PHONE out a car window. WTF!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Well I'm glad to know that he found her in time but I have a feeling that there is going to be a lot more troubnle coming her way. I'll talk to you later. arigaot and ja ne!
soyeoni chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Nice chapter, even though I think that Inuyasha did find Kagome a bit TOO quickly. So, is this story going to be really, really long?
Smiley Gurl 87 chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
O!

This is a great stroy!

Update soon!

Really spooky!

WUt's gunna happen?

Is Kagome gunna kil the guy?
AkomiNarazaki chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
nice i like it! ) spooky! haha i liked the conversation with u and kinky-hoe! D
AkomiNarazaki chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
NICE CHAPTER
north.mirror chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
hey again! Well now I see this is a story based off Saw (very good movie) anyway you should change things up a bit. Because if you don't the story will become predictable... but must already know that right? So, anyway great start... I hope you update soon!

0ko
Avelyn Lauren chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
my, my, you plan on keeping people coming back to this story. This man does realize that all she would have to do is saw her own chains through. How sad that he kidnapped her the way she did. You did a great job on this. I'll talk to you later. arigato and ja ne!