Reviews for Blue Magnets
mac-reye chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
oh my goodness this is absolutely perfect!
Harry and George chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Just beautiful! It's been ages since I've read a Rory/Jess fan fic but I was in the mood for a one shot today and now I'm so glad that I decided to read your story. Wish we could have seen a little more action like this between them on the show and it almost feels more Rory/Jess than the way that it was originally written. Lovely work...
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Absolutely ADORE it!
whimsycality chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Well she may not have a way with words but you certainly do. This was beautiful.
882md1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
words be.

this was just great. ) thank you for writing.
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Ha, perfect ending XD Words be damned.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Spectacular. Truly remarkable. Loved it!
theangelgabrielle chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Can't believe it took me so long to find this little treasure in the GG archives, but I'm glad I did. It felt like reading a poem more than a story because every flowed so well, so elegantly. The literary references wer just to die for and everything seemed to fit perfectly into canon.
enviedxl0ve chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was beautiful!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I love the lyrical quality of this; it's one of the best interpretations of Rory and Jess's relationship with books that I've ever read. Usually those sorts of things devolve into cliche, but here it just *works*. The characterizations are lovely as well. And the last line was perfect.
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Damn... This was great. Thanks for writing.
Mrs. Quincy chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
It was Amazing Passionate and perfect
Mrs. Liss chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I L-O-V-E IT!

Amazing!
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Really stunning.
GwenStacy chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow this is wonderful. Someone recommended it to me and I must say-you have a beautiful way with words.