Reviews for To Belong
Zen.with.Conflicts chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I like it a lot! I especially like at the end when you made Loz grab everybody and do a group hug! It reflects his character perfectly, even though we see so little of it during AC.
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow! Really great! Normally I don't read Final Fantasy fics, but this one was really great! I always liked the pairing Marlene x Loz, but to have them all together is really awesome!

LittleFoxDemon
Wel Zen took a shit chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
ER THAT WAS A GREAT DUMP I JUST TOOK.I FEEL 5 POUNDS WHAT THE FUCK NOW YOU WANT TO RAPE A LITTLER GIRL. YOU FUCKED UP HOE YOU KNOW ONE KNOWS KADJ DONT WANT NO LITTLE GIRL WANTS CLOUDS DICK. OK IM DONE REVIEW THIS CRAP NOW IM GONNA GO LOOK AT MORE TIFA HENTAI.

THIS IS WEL ZEN GOING UP YOUR ASS
Tri17 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was so cool! They are so awesome! I'm falling in love with these pairings (Marlene/Kadaj, Loz, or Yazoo) Great job!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
A very original concept. You like to explore ideas that are not very common right? I find it to be a good thing.
Linn chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Aww...that was sweet. I love Marlene x Kadaj, though Loz kinda creeps me out. On another note, you should totally write "Among Hermits and Blossoms"...I've been looking for a Sakura x Jiriya fic FOREVER.

Keep it up!
Morgen-guri chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
...*twist* wtf... *twist*
ghettofabgurl89 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Aw! How absolutely adorable! That's just so sweet! One (more) question though (lol). Aren't Yazoo, Loz, and Kadaj a bit retarded? They didn't seem very smart in Advent Children. Holla at me on this gurl.
LuluZex chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
It feels creepy and good at the same time...are the trying to do something BAD to her? You should continue this in another story so we learn what happens after this and a whole bunch of other things!
kakashisninjadogs chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Haha

cute

real cute

see...

can't you end DLS like this?

jk

Z_G_M
SapphireXSerpent chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Sorry, I read this during the outage here. :sweat drop: So, I loved this very much! Any SHM/Marlene fic delights me. I love that pairing. (And what's weird is, the only pairing used for Marlene is someone from the SHM. 0_0...Not that I mind of course.

...

...

Wait, they use Vincent as a pairing for her too. Now that's 0_0.
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I can't believe this has so few reviews! I really like it. Is there any chance that you would expand on it?
bb chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Wow…this is a excellent story...really nice writing.
Vampire Toy chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I can't beleive this has no reviews yet! It's awsome! Great idea :D I love Marlene/SHM.

Oh, and Marlene is 7 in the movie :D Denzel 10, so your right, he would've been a little scrawny for a 14 year old O_o

Anyway, again I'll say I loved this and keep up the good work! I hope you make more Marlene/SHM _