Reviews for Black Balloon
flikaroo chapter 1 . 5/22
I liked the tie in to Leo enjoying the Ugly duckling story when he is right now the worst ninja of the group.
efarraiz chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
VERY GOOD. PLEASE CONTINUE HISTORY PLEASE...
tmntfan4ever chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MORE!
Sairey13 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
That nice, Donny. You're too busy to give your brother a hug? That's nice...
I swear, from what I'm reading, I'm kinda surprised that Leo isn't having thoughts of suicide yet (even if he is 5, being too young to be even having those kind of thoughts, there still would be a chance he can have thoughts of suicide). I'm also surprised that he hasn't run away already, thinking that their lives would be better off without him being in the way and that they no longer love him (we haven't heard any of them saying 'I love you' to each other, especially Splinter).
I know that you abandoned this story, but I hope you'll someday find the strength and get inspired to continue this story. This story is too good to be forgotten and to end like this, so PLEASE continue!
Dead Hero chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
OMFG! This is an amazingly angsty(ish) story that is totally AWESOME- and be continued... I was wondering why you stopped, you have 60 favs, 43 follows and 69 reviews! Well, now 61 favs, 44 follows and 70 reviews. I was just wondering, why?
jordylilly777 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
This is so perfect! Please don't abandon it! At least put it up for adoption, an amazing story like this should be completed! :D
alexwoodlander chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
This is just amazing.
Lunatic's Lament chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Bro UPDATE you killin me ova here
I wish to Fly chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
well done chap.
OfficiallyNobody chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
If you aren't ever going to continue this, is there any chance I could adopt it? From what I've read, I'd like to think that I've got a bit of a plan on how I could finish this. Plus, I'd hate to see such an interesting story left incomplete.
bethany chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
LOVE THE STORY! I can't wait to read more!
Anon chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
I really, really wish this hadn't been discontinued.

I really wanted to see how Leonardo blossomed into the confident and skilled ninja he is at sixteen from this clumsy, selfless toddler version. It's really a shame that this won't be finished, though hopefully, someone will come forward and offer to continue it. Or maybe even you will be inspired to continue writing it one day in the future.

I really enjoyed it while it lasted. You have a great writing style, and I especially enjoyed how not all the brothers hurt Leonardo out of sheer maliciousness, like Raphael. Their varying personalities, expectations, and interests all combined to inflict mental damage on Leonardo, but they were not outright mean and nasty, which makes it more realistic.

Again, though I do hope this will one day be finished, I still enjoyed these past four chapters. Thank you for the read.

- Anon
MissGalactica chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
no no no no nooooooooooooooo! you have to finish this story! I am just gonna DIE if I can't read the ending for this! Poor Leo! I would give him a hug ANY DAY! :D plz finish! I really really love it! *saves to alert favs*!
DragonMasterOf10 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
OMG! Please continue, it's been such a long time and this is a totally awesome story!
Mondhexe chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Great story

it is sad you did not continue but it has a kind of finish feeling to it so it is good I am adding it to favorites.