Reviews for Shy Crushes
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
That was so cute! Now i understand why the lemons were so short, it kept it from turning too slutty. I love it! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
This was so fluffy that m gonna die!
Ikousi-sama chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
What.. what the fuck is up with this? I'm sorry but..

I thought Naruto was the Uke and Sasuke was the Seme, oh gosh, this is just so wrong. I know narusemexsasuuke sometimes turns out cute, but this is just outflat bad and wrong. This is like you picked some seriously shy character like the old Hinata but changed it's name to Naruto, like just.. what the freaking fuck is this.. I know it's old but you should revise/edit it.
Yaoi Turns Me On chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
What's with this story? It was like reading Hinata/sasuke. I couldn't help but cringe and had horrible twists inside me while reading blushing and stammering naruto... it's unlike naruto at all. Go to microsoft word, change "naruto" with "hinata" and it's what kind of story you're elling us up to this point. sasuke has yet to show a character other than teasing and being an asshole and naruto is not naruto, how am I supposed to continue reading this? wtf
Nautical.Empress chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Cute story
MeLoveNaruSasu chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
So... Sweet... Read all the chapters... Call me crazy... But a tear ran down my eyes... I love it... *cries*

FAV!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
Hm. It's nice to read a lovey fluffy romance that's not full of ansgt and drama for once.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
Tee hee hee. Figures Sakura would say something like that. She's even a yaoi fangirl in cannon! XD
AnimePrincess47 chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
AW THIS STORY IS AWESOME FANTASTIC GREAT JOB! _
DKReborn chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
Ami and fangirls: (On feet clapping and crying) THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!

D.K.: Like they said, I have fallen in love with this story. Though it was so sappy and fluffy, but thats what makes it a good story. I'm a hard critic...even though my grammar for my stories is that of a two year old's. And Your's is one of the few I really like. You're a good writer You see this is why I like the OLD stories...they are worth reading.
DKReborn chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
Ami: (gasps) NO NOT NARUTO AND SASUKE!

Fangirls: (all 20 screaming and crying and clinging to each other)

D.K.: That was soo sad and would you pussies GET A GRIP

All: (shuts up)

D.K.: I've loved your story, and this chapter got a tear out of me(Which is rare)
Violet86 chapter 10 . 10/14/2008
I liked the whole story and thought it was very interesting. I want to see what happen after the storm and would love to read more.

Violetclaw :D :D
Akirana chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
That was great. Loved the story
kruubi no kitsune chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
i love the story so much its really cute