Reviews for Tempus Inconcessus
semantics chapter 17 . 10/9
Dang really hoping for a happy ending but... well and Sebastian for falling for tom
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 17 . 3/12
I hope you continue this awesome story, you were doing a really good job on it.
Straya chapter 3 . 1/25
I'm an Australian and I have a few questions and complaints. What is a dinky-di? I've never heard ANYONE say that. Tea and biscuits meaning dinner and cookies? Nope, we say dinner if we are talking about dinner. You're mixing us up with English culture. What is a nung? Do you mean Noonga? Native aboriginal people from North Perth? Basically the inaccuracies are offensive and you are stereotyping, if you want to portray an Australian, do some research to our slang and culture, please.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
C'est dure à lire, mais j'adore ton histoire ! J'espère que ça partira pas trop en cacahuète avec Hermione et Draco, et que Harry sera tenir un minimum tête à Tom, bonne chance pour la suite !
Haneko Takahashi chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
these boys are funny xD foursome!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
haha harry is basically becoming another one of tom's "boyfriends" or his toy, like Xavier and Sebastian xD
Regally chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Good story so far, but I've never heard aussies say 'drongo'. but that might just be me..
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
OMFG heaven-hell you just said you'd marry everyone but not opposite gender aaannnd idrntified yourself as a dude... YAOI FANBOYZ? I LUV DIS FIC EVEN MORE NOW
hiyapapaya chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
is there no more?
hiyapapaya chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
SEBASTIAN! Dosen't it seem like Tom lost ALL OF his marbles at once?!
hiyapapaya chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Tsk Tsk Tsk...Tom is SUCH a prick
hiyapapaya chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
The dream team is splitting up...
hiyapapaya chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Sexy Time! XD
hiyapapaya chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
lmfao, two boyfriends! Tom Riddle pulls bitches! XD
ChibiAyane chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
I suppose that since it's been so long since you've updated this that it means you won't be continuing it? :( Bummer... it's really good!