Reviews for Trying to Understand
ReneyyySprouse chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
i cant say that ive read your first story, but by the sounds of it those arseholes do belong in jail. update soon :)! reney x
getpink chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
It had been two years since you updated this story. Please update this story, because this story isn't finished yet. I really like this story and this sequel too. PLS UPDATE!
ClarkR chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
"Those...(using my own word) perverted MORONS! They belong in jail."

Uh, no... To me jail time is not good enough! You just stand them against the wall while I load my gun!

Yeah, that's right, I'm implying they deserved a death sentance for that revolting imoral act! I want you to kill Thomas and Benjamin Kospa off in the story later on! AND MAKE SURE THEY SUFFER GOOD AND LONG BEFORE THE BULLET BURRIOS!

They do this kind of thing to a kid and I want blast them to the next dimmention DragonBall Z-style! Just kill those to perverts off please...*puppy-dog pout*
casslourocks chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Are you going to finish this anytime soon? It's really good!
LunalitSol chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
THAT STORY ROCKED!
WKDVIP chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

well that speaks for it self.

keep up the good work and please dont abandon this fic
Cascade Waters chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
Must you keep leaving us like that?

Seriously, it's a tangibly painful story, like most of your others, apparently (I just ran across you today on the Numb3rs page and started reading some of your other stuff) and the snow day was great.

fc
untilmylastbreath chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
update
The Silent Rumble chapter 5 . 7/4/2006
Usaully it's by telephone, but that's a very accurate information [for the story, it's well-pirced together.]

Go cody, get those SS!s.
Frannie-pants chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Poor Cody, but at the same time that's something he has to do...
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
THats really sad. I'm alomst crying, great fic, though.
blazingfire03 chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
aww poor cody he was just getting better well i hope that you make him better soon

update soon
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Oh poor cody! poor zack too! Stupid court! Great job so far can't wait 4 more!
lae10 chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
great chapter. i cant wait to see what happens. pleez update SOON!
inactive.author chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
The summons seemed realistic enough, except that they would ask him to be a "witness" when he was the victim.

Great chapter. Update really soon.