Reviews for The Full Impact
Reader Castellan chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
That was rather nice and funny! Especially the part where sky was slapped! His reaction was really good. Certainly write more.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was cute. Maybe you could do a two shot...like Sky confronts either Z or Jack about what Jack said?
MidnightMoonWarrior chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I love this one-shot...it's brilliant.

I would love to see the two girls gang up on the guys, that would be hilarious!
Karma22 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Poor Sky. So confused, and not ever really all that sure of what he did. I love it. It was sweet in a funny way. Keep up the good work!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Yes. That sounds very much like a Yellow.
Doeun chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
YOU GOT TO CONTINUE THE STORY, OR I'LL DIE!

GREAT STORY SO FAR!

PLEASE!

Doe
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hehehe, Z sure is tough when mad.
pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Haha love it, really well written x
CathyD chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Okay, I'm not a Sky/Z shipper, but I loved this fic anyway! I could *totally* see Z doing that to both of them, with her fiery temper and all. Loved Sky's confusion over the slap, and wondering if a two-by-four had actually hit him. LOL That was great!

And then "the blank, cheerful expression that Bridge usually wore when he popped back into a conversation without having any idea what the normal people were talking about" made me chuckle too. Great job!

I'd love to see more of this one, but would *really* love you do one where both girls ganged up on them. My God that would be fantastic with your humor! LOL And then Bridge agreeing with them in the background... yep, that would be awesome to see. :)

Anyway, great job as always. Keep 'em coming!

~Cat~
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This was great! I could SO see Z doing that, and I really felt bad for her, I could feel how upset she was in this. Great work!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
That was good. Z definitely wasn't doing too well with both of them. I mean Jack is like her brother and when Cruger said Sky, Z's face, her reaction said he was a lot more to her than a team mate. I loved how she punches Jack and than slaps Sky. It was Z and than yelling at them.

Sky taking a while to realize he'd been slapped, that was great.

Good story. I like it.
kira chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
its funny...
Neopets Freak chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Please keep going! This is one of the best one-shots I've seen! Although hopefully it'll change from one-shot... *winks* Pwease? xD

Very nice analogy, but damn, that's harsh... she slapped him that hard? He should've passed out or something xD
Dawn-of-Destiny-87 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG! You have to continue this story! ) Sky/Z is my all-time favorite ship and there simply aren't enough fics about them. )

And the honeybee thing? Hilarious! P

Please, please update soon! I'll love you forever if you do.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Lol, very funny. Very Z. I liked it alot. Actually, this is the first one-shot I've ever read that I think might have been even better shorter. The beginning didn't need to be so long. But overall, I really thought it was cute.