Reviews for Demon or Poltergeist?
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
very good! i like this... i cant wait to see wut happens next.
HellHouse chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hi Melly you know I love your stories finish the last one you let me read

Gemmy
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
i really liked that. hope you update soon.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
Loved it- simple as that. Who couldn't love it? With their little brotherly tiffs... it's just great! But there was one problem, Dean vocab wasn't Dean vocab, and I thought that many of the things Sam said would be Dean things to say. Other than that, it was muy perfecto. Please write another chapter soon, I can't wait to see what happens to the talking egg.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Very cool. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
talon81 chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
hey great chapter! can't wait to see what happens next! :)
pmsdevil01 chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
it was confusing at first but it's not so much now. i get it now. i think it's a good story. hope you update soon.
Nate and Jake chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
I think you did just fine. I loved this chapter. Update soon. I don't think you need a demon chapter. I like my chapters full of Sam and Dean!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Yes, I'm confused. But confusion for me is good. It keeps me hooked, so please don't clear anything up in a reply or answer of some form. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
KateCyrus chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
Hey! I wasn't confused - this chapter seemed to move the plot fwd and was entertaining to boot. And as for the Demon Egg I think you gave a lot of info on it through Sam's vision, and that worked well. Again, enjoyed the vomit! (can't believe I just wrote that)

Post again soon!
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Wow! That was awesome. And I don’t like using the word awesome – but your story just made it come out of my mouth.

The gross factor on chapter four kicks ass! Love that Sam was lying in his own vomit: P Hope this picks up right were it left off! Want to see how Dean deals with a vomit covered Sammy.
Nate and Jake chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
UM, a pool of vomit, very descriptive. I can't wait for more. I think you and I see eye-to-eye on things. I love angst and pain. I can't wait for more. Update soon. You are doing great
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Awesome job. Great start. Hope to see another chap soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
pizzapixie chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Ask Sam if that was a good place to stop! You left him in a pool of... . YUCK! How can that be a good place to stop? Not for me, not for him. And, yes. I am confused also. I live in the STATE of confusion. But enough about me. Update PLEASE! I can't stand the thought of Poor Sammy lying there in um, recycled food. Thanks!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Good chapter. I loved the part where Sam had his vision... awesome detail!