Reviews for Endless Night
Pat123 chapter 2 . 6/5
Please update your itaNaru story I enjoy reading them I really do hope you update them soon your
Pat123 chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
I hope you update this one i love the story
pat123 chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
update soon...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
loved it update please
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
This is another really good story. I don't know if you plan on continuing it, but I sure hope you do. You're a really talented writer, and I enjoy reading your stories. :)
duchessme chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
unique.
Oh im looking forward for itanaru there's more to read
The Bestiary Collector chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Will this ever be updated again?! The suspense is actually killing me - I love this story so far and it's extremely well written - you have done a phenomenal job with it so far and it would be such a waste for it to just stop here forever. I am literally begging you to continue it, but I understand if you won't. *sniffle* Anyways, thank you so much for writing this amazing story - it's truly very good. And I love ItaNaru! Favorite Naruto pairing, I wonder who caught him... It could be older Itachi, but I'm not quite sure. Thanks!
Mirage chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I can only say...oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
why did ya do this? YOU CANT STOP HERE ...that is so no nice, i want to know more, please write more chapters one day, was it Ita who caught him, i think he will be really angry when he really is this and found Naru spying and out of the room he ordered him to stay. so please go back to this story too and write more chapters, please_
Yuval25 chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Please continue this story! It's very interesting and I want to know what's going to happen between Naruto and Itachi!
I like the tension that's building between the two. I like the whole thing, actually. Please continue writing this!
SeverusWillAlwaysBeMyHero chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Please update! It's so hard to find a great time travel/ itanaru story written so well like this one. I can't wait to find out what happens but you have to update! Please m(-.-)m
777angeloflove chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
OH NO! NARUTO WAS CAUGHT! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW! UPDATE PLEASE!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
So I realised the room they're staying in is Shisui's but omg FOUR years since u've updated...

I think I'm really regretting reading it cuz it sure had me going and then all of a sudden it stops...with a CLIFFHANGER no less!

Seems like Older Itachi caught him ne?
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Why is there no more to this? o.O