Reviews for Expecting The Unexpected
OtakuGirl568 chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Wonderful story! I love it! Thanks for writing it and it really was fun to read :)
NigmaShady chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Thank you for inspiring me to write a story about this pairing and I hope I can live up to this story.
SporadicHeartCollector chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
So adorable!
GlOmP3R chapter 13 . 5/17/2014
Awh loved this ! Kickass job ! So much cuteness !
Blufirewing chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
I almost cried at the estimated due date. October twelfth was my grandpa's birthday. He passed away a few months after my birth. Then when he went into labor a week early. Well a week and two days I almost laughed because you were this close -holds forefinger and thumb up in barely a pinch of each other- to putting her born on MY birthday which is the fifth. Well, I lived this fic. Its so well done. My question is what about the fact that Envy and Edward are brothers. Which is discovered later on in the series. I see a lot of this couple so I was wondering about that.
The Great Susinko chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Nice! I would have been so embarrassed! Great chapter! I'm glad Hughes is alive in this fic.
The Great Susinko chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Oooo! They could always have multiple children! I honest thought my daughter was going to be a boy. My husband didn't care which it was and my family just didn't care. My family are jerks. I like how Ed's family is reacting much more than I liked how mine reacted!

Oh, mood swings can be that terrible.
The Great Susinko chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Wow! This is the best pregnancy Fullmetal Alchemist fanfic I've found thus far. Great job! I love the lusty Envy and Ed. I don't think Al's as innocent as Ed thinks he is! Again, everyone is reacting pretty realistically. I wonder if or when he will tell Mustang?
The Great Susinko chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Very good chapter. Everyone is reacting realistically. I love the part where Envy tells Ed that HE is the most unnatural thing in their relationship. Perfect! Telling everyone is always hard. Especially if you are a pregnant teenage boy.
The Great Susinko chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This was a well written and very believable chapter. I could sorta see this happen in the 2003 anime. I also love how Ed was three months along before he figured out something was wrong. So many authors who write male pregnancy fics have their characters figure out something is wrong within a few days to a couple of weeks of their pregnancy. That is not believable. Many first time moms-to-be find out something is wrong about the time Ed did. That's for the gender that's SUPPOSED to be pregnant. I didn't realize something was wrong until I was about two months along in my pregnancy. I didn't feel anything for the first month or so, but I was getting the idea something was up toward toward the second month.
andysanime chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Really good job on this I loved it! 3
animeyaoikid chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Thank you for the most adorable story ever. That is all. -chibi
Yui Mustang chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
i loved this book! I was personaly against Edvy, but now I'm all for it! I also like the Alphonse/Winry pairing!:)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
That was the most amazing fanmade stroy bout envy and ed very well done
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
This was simply the best mpreg I've ever read. And the second best Edvy I've ever read. Thank you, you're amazing.