Reviews for Expecting The Unexpected
24980835205 chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
I won't 3

Thank yew for updating! Poor Envy n' Edo had a fight... and too bad they can't have great make-up sex with Edo going into labor... D

Hope Envy gets there soon...
sprinkle-chan chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
(points finger)

You are evil! Ending it there...

...but now I have something to look forward to! I win!

I loved the first flashback, it was so sweet!

For a second I thought that Hughes had gotten a hold of Envy's mind from beyond the grave...

... Envy loves his photos!
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
OH MY FUCKING GOD! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! LOL!
dainochild chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Oh, you're evil. Pure evil - how could you leave it there? I think my head will explode.

Though, it was interesting to see the reaction to Hohenheim's picture. Some nice flashbacks and character development here, and for the love of Edvy, update soon!
Internet Luv Masheen chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Okay. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

AUGH! YOU FUCKING BASTARD! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU END IT HERE? AUGH!

Sorry about that. Had to get that off my chest. I loved this chapter. The strife, and the descriptions of the first time they hung out, the first time Envy suggested sex, and their first time togeher really flowed well. I cannot FUCKING wait for chapter 12: The Elric/Homunculus baby is born! HURRY THE FUCK UP!
Seto's Darkness chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Ehh, I logged in again~! :D

I loved the reminiscing parts, Envy and Ed are really cute XD I'm not sure if you already included this (~feel free to hit me if you did :p) but did you write how exactly did Envy and Ed get together? :) That'd be awesome .

Thanks for the lovely story, and nope, I won't threaten you for updates :p If you're not there, then you won't be able to continue the story~ X.x

EnvyEd rules :)

-Seto's Darkness
ALKHDLKH chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
YAY finally Ed is going into labor! WOOT! Hm I wonder how many innocent bistanders will be run over in Envy's rush to get to Ed. Probably alot. Anyway, I hope you update soon I cant wait to read more!
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
oh...my...god...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ENDED IT THERE! That's like, the ultimate cliffhanger! wow, you're gonna have a mob of angry fans after you!

I'm so glad you like my user name! Most people don't understand it, since it's a Sorcerer Hunters thing, but I used to be totally in love with Carrot...so, thats where my name originated from!

I won't love faith in your fic! This is actually the ONLY time I could see myself liking EdxEnvy. You write them SO well!

Please hurry with the next chapter! I'm dying to find out what happens! aww, i'm gonna miss a chubby edo .-_-.

~Colie-chan
Dark Angel Maybe chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
update soon please you are one of my favorite authors! boy is edo going to be in pain soon hehe.
DeityOfDeath chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE~~! I need to know what happens~!
Sukidayo17 chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
OMGOMGOMG! THAT WAS EVIL! I really don't like cliffies but they make the next chapter so much better. I can't wait to see what you decided to make the baby. I really couldn't settle on a boy or a girl. Oh well. Great chappie and I loved the things with the photos and flashbacks. Funny and cool.
Strlight99 chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
sigh u just HAD to stop at the best part... lol. this chappie was really good and i cant wait til the next one makes its way up. :D
yaoi chicka chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Not fair! You left me at a cliffhanger! I hate you! -Yet at the same time I love you for writing this wonderful story.

Please hurry and update! I really wanna know what happens next!

I WANT THE BABY TO BE A BOY!

Tehe... :D

~Yaoi Chicka
RedSheet chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
ARGH! EVIL CLIFFHANGER. It was a really good chapter. Just as good as the whole story is:D

Keep up the good work!
razatip chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
I -knew- it was gonna end there. XD Poor Edo, fighting with Envy at a time like that, tsk tsk. Can't wait for more~
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »