Reviews for Expecting The Unexpected
Me And My God Complex chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
HIlarious1
siverrain chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Baby shower, ne? Oh how very exciting! *claps hands together. Story Alert! yay. I definetly wanna see how this turns out! :)
MaiKujakufan chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Well I read it. It was pretty good for yaoi. I found it very funny. I especially liked Roy and Winry's reactions. Also I've currently entered an arguement with Roy. He says that Ed being pregnant breaks EVERY law of nature. So I'm explaining to him that Ed's pregnancy does not in fact break the law of gravity so therefore Ed and Envy did in fact leave some laws of nature alone. Now Roy's glaring at me and calling me an innsufferable smart-ass. So I have to go kidnap his girlfriend so he'll apologize. Shit who's he dating this week, again? Why can't he just pick a girl and stick with her for long enough for me to preform my evil plot? Ah well I'll get him anyhow. Keep up the good work!
Universal Laughter chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
Awsome you updated again! Please continue soon
7deadlysins-envy7 chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
'Ello! I LOVED this chapter! it made me laugh when i thought of poor Envy when the baby is born...I can just imagine it pulling on Envy's hair! And then the poor kid...it's gonna wonder why it's daddy is wearing a skort when girls wear them too! -laughs- keep up the good work! and this is definitely my favorite MPREG! -waits (rather impatiently) for you to update-

~Kristie
yaoi chicka chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
Wow! This story is reaally good! Not to mention hularious at times. But I can't wait until you update again! I wanna see what happens! So please update soon.
Internet Luv Masheen chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Well... that's REALLY uncomfortable. And yet, so accomodating of everyone... But yeah, what are they planning? My money's on a baby shower. Keep on writing!
Star of the Morning Light chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Oh my gawd that was absolutely adorable!

Please update soon! Please?

I love the way Roy and the others reacted.

And how they both said "shit" simultaneously. That was priceless!

Thanks again for keeping everyone in character!
telynaayuri chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Does that mean that they are planning a baby shower?
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
*nibbles on cookie happily* - And I always enjoy reading this story.

Poor Roy, left out of the loop like that. Hawkeye and Hughes are planning a babyshower aren't they? Huh? Am I right? *loves you*
TonightThisNight chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
Yay for revealing it was Envy! And they are so planning ED's birth. So kawaii with Roy acting like his father and Ed's temper...and crying-ness.

I love this story! Keep up the good work (I know you will) and update asap

~Sally the Stephs~

Oh an dI love the whole HavocXFuery...interesting!
NightPredator chapter 8 . 8/4/2006
They are so planning a baby shower! _ Wicked. -hugs you- I love this story!
lowlizah chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
That was interesting to say the least. I just wonder how exactly said baby will be born. Well I love the story and cant wait for the next chapter. You are the sizzle as snopp dogg would say.
Kuroi Kitty chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
ohh love your story! update soon
HolyMistress chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
Yay! New chapter! (hugs Jessie-chan) They finally found out who the father was! I was kinda expecting something more extreme but then. . .Ed would start crying. (winces) He has a bad temper. I thought that was mostly for red heads? But then, they say blonds are stupid. (winces again) Well, Full Metal Alchemist contradicts those sayings.

Aw, Roy's pretending to be Ed's father! That's so sweet! (mumbles under breath) But I still think he a molestor. (coughs) I feel sorry for Hughes. Getting a black eye from a bad tempered Ed. I wonder if he used his automail arm. . .Uh, nevermind. I do not want to know. I feel his pain.

About the last part. . .(whispers) Were they talking about marriage? (looks around to see if anyone's listening) I mean, most people say that every girl's dream is to get married and have then. . .Ed's a boy. . .But. . .Hawkeye was the one that said tit. . .My poor brain. . .I'm confusing myself. . .

Oh yeah! I heard from Joh-chan that you like kids! Aren't they just the most adorable little things that have EVER seen? (huggles a baby plusie) Aw, so kawaii! I wonder what Ed and Envy will say when they see their baby? I bet if the baby ever went to school when he/she grew up, he/she would be one of the hottest students in the school.

Hehe. Love the chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Do you think you can do a shower part? That would make fangirls drool. Haha and I really want to see what Envy would do to Ed in there! You don't have to do it. Just imagine this as a request! I won't go crazy because you didn't put one in.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Talk to you on AIM! (if you're going to be on) Ja ne!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »