Reviews for Expecting The Unexpected
24980835205 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
The aliens are evil! We are all just pawns in their quest for universal domination! (Better than world conquest!)

Okay, back to serious mode. Glad you enjoyed reading my review! Now I must go find a way out of the evil white maze the aliens put me in... I smell cheese!
MiStraLL chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
wpw great chapter aww poor ed had to cry...well i can only say one thing UPDATE SOON! :D good luck
envy's flame chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
LOL! YAA! hughes is alive! yes this chappie was really good but envy wasn't in it...(sad face) anyway update soon please!

:P
TonightThisNight chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Poor Edo and his vomit. And I just lurv the Roy part on. It brought up the famous Ed overreaction for something other than short jokes XP

Nice ending to the chappie! Update soon...pwease!

~Fishtank the Stephs~
Mikaxx chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Muhahahah XD Maes so evil XD I just CAN see him grinning and chuckling like a madman with an angry Edo chasing him XD Oh and poor Roy... but his reaction was so worth it P
shu-chan77901 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
That was such a good chapter. I liked it. Babies are so sweet. is ed's going to be a boy or a girl?
angel61991 chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
its great so far please update soon.
Universal Laughter chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Good job. EnvyxEd is a new pairing for me and this fic is making it one of my favorite pairs Update soon
LadyEveissa chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Yes! ROCK ON ENVY AND ED!...even though they are half-brothers D i realy do adore this couple and Envy is such a pervert _ i love your storys very much :D yaoi is my favirote type fic xD i remeber i was obbsessed with the though that Envy and Ed would make a god couple then i found out that they were related(Half-Brothers) and i was like..."wow...thats even hotter somehow!" lol then again i am demented. Well please update. Also Winey is very moody already...picture her pregnate and with mood swings! SCARY!
Ikumak chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
Lol this kicks ass. Keep it up.
TonightThisNight chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Squee _ I lurv it, update soon!
Internet Luv Masheen chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
WTF? Well done, but... whoa. That's fuckin' weird. The sheer fucked-uppedness is funny as hell. But MY question is... where's the little bugger gonna come out? Augh. Keep on truckin', funny fangirl.

Oh yeah, fan-on relationships suck ass, but hey, I'm cool with a funny one.
Chibi-chibi-kun chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
this story is awesome!please update soon!
ramaloki chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
this is just an awesome story! i loved al's and winry's reactions! lol now i can't wait to read roys! *sighs* envy and ed are soo kawaii together! this story rocks!
Icyblackflame chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Heya!

Hmn...I like this so far, although I must say that Ed is actually 5 foot 3, not 4 foot 11...or so says the creator in a live interview. Well, that in addition to the fact that I read a magazine article that said the same thing. Anyway, just to let you know, doesn't allow people to reply to the reviews...if they catch you, they'll take your account off. They DO check...several of my friends had their accounts locked for the damnest things, so be careful. Anyway...onto the next chap!

...Don't be expecting too many reviews from me...I'm LAZY! I only review ever 5 or so chaps...unless I feel the need to do so earlier.

Ta!