Reviews for Expecting The Unexpected
razatip chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
The first thing I thought when Al and Winry were arguing was: twins. Al beat me to commenting about it though. XD Poor Edo.

...Winry's nuts. Whacking people with wrenches like that... Pregnant people, even. She could have hit the baby! Shame on that wrench lunatic.

Yikes. It is a sign of the apocalypse. Edo... wanting... cow juice? Head for the hills people, the world is ending...

Heh. Liked the chappie. I look forward to the next update.
shu-chan77901 chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Poor Edo...Twins that'd be painful...I'm an cousin now! my aunt just had a baby! I feel for poor Envy... I love it. Can't wait for more.
envy's flame chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
LOL! really good chappie! poor edo! mutiple kids! lol

till next time!

:P
kakashisninjadogs chapter 4 . 5/16/2006
Shrimp momma, shorty mom, the amazingly short mother who happens to be a male

I REALLY feel bad for Ed now

But Winry...

*hides in shoebox under that sink* Prepare for the Wrenches and flying powertools!

CAN'T WAIT! And Yeah understanding Al!

UPDATE SOON!

Z_G_M
ArtemisRoseShadow chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
This is so awesome! Usually , I never read fluff, but this caught my eye! It is very interesting. Keep up the good work!
shu-chan77901 chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Loved it.
Mikaxx chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
) Hey I love it. Al's character was nice (eheh I really like when he caught Envy & Ed in the living room XD) Edo-kun's reaction at the end was even more hilarious. And there's when the fun began, huh? P
Me And My God Complex chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Ah jeez. . . Envy is a molester! O_o Dun dun dun! I bet Al is gonna have dirty dreams tonight! GASP!

Another good update! So Al finally knows.
Kaoru Gal chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
hm should I once again leave a huge review? My stomach kinda hurts so mebbe not...I'll see...but I have so much to tell you!

First of all, I loved this chapter! Ed's reaction to being called 'mom' was adorable! -giggles- and Envy is as horny as ever...

shower scene was hot with alotta Ts. Go nee-san go! This is off topic but guess wut? I won my soccer game! my team is undefeated! Cept during the game i over exerted myself or something and ate too fast hahahaahahahaha! I have discovered an ASWEOME anime! Pwease check it out! it's called loveless and it rox! its yaoi too it has cute virgin catboys in it who get molested by smexy older guys. uh huh. There's this really funny couple in it and one is always angsty and the oher likes doughnuts. there's this funny part where the angsty one is throwing up repeatedly cuz i dunno why and the funny one made it worse but ordering her tons of food and then this random dude was lik 'omfg ur dying! ah!' and the funny girl was lik 'o no u didnt!' and the barfing one was lik 'wtf leave me alone' and then the angsty one was lik 'twinns!' yea...i'm kinda hyper...just a lil bit. o! guess wut? i finally got a kid in harvest moon! yay! *tears*

i want a gamecube so badly. geez i went from ur story to soccer games to virgin catboys to some gurl throwing up and then to gamecube. Ther'es something wrong with me *cries* JUST KIDDING IM PERFECT! Is this long yet? I did my homework...rnt u proud of me? yea yep yep yep yep yep K BYE!

LOVE YA
HolyMistress chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
I can't wait until the mood swings...It'll be so much fun! Though not fun for Envy. He he he. He won't get laid in a while. With all the mood swings. It's like, first Ed's horny then in the middle of sex, he falls asleep or gets extremely emotional.

I'm SO glad I'm not in Envy's shoes right now. Still, I wish I could watch. Take a whole video of it and sell it or use it for blackmail. Ah, the wonders of blackmail.

Oh, I can't wait for Winry's reaction. I wonder if she'll become a mother-figure. Like, she'll start telling him "No sex for nine months" or "You are not allowed to get up in the next few months". Though I like this reaction better, "OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!"

Now Roy...He'll probably keep teasing him or say no missions for the next few months. Maybe the next few years. Gives Ed an opportunity to smack him round the head. Though, Roy better be careful of what he says. Ed IS pregnant after all...Never EVER mess with pregnant women. They are SCARY.

Al's reaction was great. He took the whole thing so calmly that I couldn't help but laugh. And the ending was perfect. A great way of ending the chapter. DAMN! Why didn't he bring a camera? WHY? Could have used it for blackmail...Still, he's so lucky to have caught them in the act. What we fangirls wouldn't give to catch them in the act. Maybe even watch them getting it on. He he he.

Wait, I almost forgot about Aunt Pinako. For some reason, I can just imagine her hearing the news and then her pipe falling out of her mouth.

Al: *walks in* Hi, everyone. I'm back.

Aunt Pinako: *Takes pipe out of mouth* Hello, Al. *puts pipe back in mouth*

Winry: Hi Al, how was your visit with Ed?

Al: It went fine. Ed's pregnant.

*crickets chirping* *sound of pipe hitting the floor*

Hahahaha. I have no idea where that came from. What a nice way of dropping the news, huh?

Envy's going to keep molesting Ed, isn't he? Probably because he knows he won't be getting any sex soon and he wants to get it before he can't anymore.

My favorite part's the ending. I can just imagine it.

Ed: Kids! Time to come back inside!

Kids: But MOM!

Ed: *eye twitching*

Envy: *laughing hysterically in background until Ed throws a piece of wood at him*

I have a strange imagination. Don't ask how I get these ideas. I can also imagine when the baby is coming. But I'd rather not type it down. It will seem...harsh, to say the least.

Oh, and I vote for a GIRL! (I know there isn't a poll, but I just wanted to insert that in)My reason? So she can be a yaoi-obsessed fan and sell photos of her parents kissing and stuff or use them as blackmail!

I don't have a name though. Maybe something Japanese? Or English? I like the name Hikari but you can chose any for the baby. We don't even know what the gender is, except for maybe you. And maybe you don't, that's the wonders of writing! You're just writing and go along with the story, not really knowing what your doing but it turns out great, anyway!

Oh, yeah. Why haven't you been on in so long? I haven't had any time to talk to you at all. *pokes Jessie-chan* I spoke with Joh-chan last night and she was B-O-R-E-D. We didn't have much of a conversation either. She had to go to sleep about ten minutes into the conversation. That and we had nothing to talk about really.

Another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. It'll be just as great as this one. Maybe even greater. Well, do your best for the next chapter!

Signed,

HolyMistress
envy's flame chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
OMG! this is so funny! i love it! please please please updatw soon! GO ENVYXED! YATTA!(srry, i;m suger high right now)-_-;;

:P
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
hmm.. i think u need to work on your evillaugh mopre... but glad to see teh update Mwaa ha ha ha ha
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
*eats cookie happily* Lovely lovely chapter. I love you very much at this point. *worships*
Forever Yours Zana chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Aw, Al's gonna be an uncle, and he caught Ed n' Envy in the act, lol. So now that Ed is pregnant, will he be having a high libido? Seems like Envy's sex drive is more obvious than his, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter! Mood-swingy Ed sounds fun.

~Forever Yours Zana
dream-whizper chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
NYA! He was happy and I was right! X3 yay! hehe, nasty little Envy XP to do that -laughs- oh how fun

The movie was good -smiles- and...ehem...let's just say that Al having his body back whilst Ed still has the metal attachments...isn't off at all -smiles-

Naw, i'll stop ruining for you ;; gomen nasai ne

Liked it :3 happy Al took it well