Reviews for The Perfect Story
OpaqueWhiteShadow chapter 19 . 2/11/2007
I hope they'll give him Veritaserum!
ete chapter 19 . 1/27/2007
FINISH THIS STORY... PLEASE!
ee chapter 19 . 9/4/2006
PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON! I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS
black111star chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
i think the emotion was too fast judging by the ocasions they met, how many times they spoke and in what ways. just too fast in my opinion. but you seem too have their personalitys pretty well.
Jewel Tanka chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
I realize that you are far from this point, but I just wanted to say some things.

A. Ginny is already starting to feel attracted to Malfoy which makes no sense. He's kidnapped her and she was taught to dislike him and his family so it should take longer to get her to be attracted.

B. Malfoy was written with a hurt look on his face when she said a man violated her. Malfoy doesn't care about those things. He would have been impassive.

I don't mean to sound nasty! I hope this isn't taken offensivly though I can see how it would be. I just thought you deserved the truth for future stories and chapters. Best of luck!
ailiramlove chapter 19 . 7/25/2006
this is cool, i dont know how your gonna finished it thats why im curious... update please!
jaz chapter 19 . 7/19/2006
ah, courtney, this is quite a tale. let's go get some coffee and discuss your career. you are to be my new associate writer! i know im no jk but i thought you would be honored by my generous offer. lol ) love the chapter and so sorry bout chapters 20-22. maybe that was ment to happen. haha. i really am sorry though.
YvettE S chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
excellent!

more please!
theherbflower chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
loved it.
Flipinpenname chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
omw. oh my flipin word. update like now. not even kidding! update!
Athena chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
Cool ! :) I'd like to read more about why Ginny is so in love with Draco... Initially, I thought it was the captive/captor theory, but she seems too enthralled by him for that. Especially for someone who killed Harry... :)
Inali Kianga chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
I love this story, I want to know what happens next. When did they fall in love? I missed that part.
xdopex chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
Woo! Oh yeah! Yay!

Another fabulous chapter darling. Post another soon won't you?
silverflame715 chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
ooh. what happens next? update soon!
Eve Granger chapter 19 . 7/16/2006
Good, but short. Post soon!

EvE