Reviews for Ever After
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Dumb shit so fuckin borin
p chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
.see. ( spelling)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
good story
inuLkagome chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
all that story was cute
random-anime-gurl chapter 11 . 3/13/2007
YES SEQUEL PLZ PLZ...PLZ!
KawaiiInu45 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
I love your story! Its so good! And I love the plot! Its awesome!
JustCallMe.Catgirl chapter 11 . 6/22/2006
aw, so cute! luv this story, so hurry and update!
ur bffTammy chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
it sucks...just hidding! u know u love me... i really enjoyed ur story, aside from the mispelled words and bad grammar...:P but i will teach u the ways of the literally intelligent, cuz thats just how cool i am...teehee...well, see u l8r, EdElriclover!(btw, Kenshin's better...:P)
takoyaki chapter 11 . 6/17/2006
Great story! I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Damia-nature goddess chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
could have been a little more descriptive in some parts but other then that, luved it
twinkle-twilight chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
yYES YES write a sequel to it! haharx will be waiting for the sequel!
Hearii chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
Oh! Yay! Sequel!

But I am surprised Koga took that so well.
Tamai chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
Good ending! It was soo sweet I swear I almost cried! You could make up a sequel too, i'm hoping more peoples review too! Heh Well See ya later!

Tamai
Tamai chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
Umm Zit's late, I'm sleepy, and yet manage to read and review many fanfics...Anywho it was really interesting, but in Chapter 6: When Kagome was Kidnapped I found it strange that she only bothered to call InuYasha, and that Kouga didn't react. Well Ok so I might not be able to type up a good review at this hour, but I'lL try!

It's soo sweet that she and InuYasha are in love, and that Kouga is almost like a rival to Inu...I'm really looking forward to all the other chapters and more updates! So please update soon! this is a really great story!
AnimeFlunkie chapter 11 . 5/29/2006
Please do write a sequel since I want to know what really happens in the end. I hope that there are some kids involved between them.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »