Reviews for Dreams Never Come True
VariaGuardians27 chapter 1 . 1/2
wow I like your plot line and story in general but will you be updating anytime soon.
Lovelyships914 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Is the story over?, I saw that you wrote this story a year ago. I hope you update soon, I love this story. :)
Neopuff chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Was this gonna have more chapters...? I'd kinda like to know what happens next ;3;

Anyways, good story :D
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Entertaining enough.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Take this from a girl who has a bunch of frat boy friends. . .

It gives them more than just heartburn which makes me want to stay away from the house for a few days.

Great Story
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
thats funny! and i dont think it gives you heartburn but hey im allergic to OJ so i hope you will update eventually even though its been what 4 months since you updated? well in anycase update whenever
Selene Illusinia chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
are you going to continue this? It's good.
ShadowDeviantPlayer chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Omg! Great story,continue

Hm...OJ and burritos...I'm gonna try it on somebody
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
*chimpmunk laugh* Zomigod! That's great... Burritos and OJ... Roy would eat that too... I just know it! _

Well, I want to read the rest of this... So update for me... Kay?

Love it!

Cles chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Update! Please update! This fic had a great start! I want more!
Jasmine Dawn Pendragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Actually, it does give you heartburn! Brilliant story I might add! I hope you write another chapter/s shortly! I can't wait to read more!
aizuhime chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I've no idea if OJ and burritos give you heartburn either...but actually just came up with that idea?:P...So far, i'm liking it!Although the Maes hating Jenna part was a bit OOC...well...that's just my opinion...gaah...i'm blabbing again...anyways, i like the story!And i hope you'll update soon!Hayaku!;p/UPdate!
Skavnema chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this is funny!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
hey! i haven't actually finished reading yet but it looks good so far! I'm favining it so that it's easier for me to find when i get back from my dr.'s appt. - but i like it so far! keep it up! :)
Han Ji Eun chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I never thought of burritos and OJ in the morning causing heartburn, either...

Great chapter! More!