Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wings of Gold
OMEGA2ALPHA chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
I think it is a shame that you decided to abandon this fanfic from what I have read it had great potential. Maybe you can re-reread the story and continue the story, I believe it is a waste of talent to let this story go unfinished.
mahhhfy chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
This has been a great story to read. It was very well written and very interesting. I'd also like to thank you for saying you won't be continuing the story, so I'm not left begging for a new chapter, I can just enjoy what I read and leave it at that. Thanks for writing!
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
im a big guys of 6 ft 7 and a practiser of moi thai and bojutsu and i teased my gf bout being short once she broke 6 out of my 7 bo staffs on me i was in bed for a week never called her short again shoulda red this story before i said that lol
DukeBrymin chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
Hmmmm. A scream from H/G's mind, eh? Can you say "buh-bye horcrux!"?
DukeBrymin chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
Eh, I think they should have just killed Snape-or muggle-ized him.
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
It took Harry that long? Wow! he's dense.
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
I'm just glad they made it through their enforced separation.

I'd love to see Malfoy try something on Ginny now-she'd tie him into a pretzel.
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
"Past the forest was a sleeping volcano where she could see fire billowing from its peaks." A sleeping volcano doesn't usually have fire billowing from its peaks.

This was a rather slow chapter, with all the history and legends in it.
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Good to see Harry letting Ginny in more, and hope to see more of it.
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
I certainly hope Draco is doing something worthwhile, otherwise he deserves to be obliterated.
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I hope that Harry and Ginny can get to full openness and honesty soon.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I'd love for Malfoy to try again, and have Ginny smash him flat after she gets trained a little more.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Yuck! I can't believe Ginny let Draco touch her. Slimy creep.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
She let Draco kiss her? Yuck!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Hopefully Harry will take the advice about "love" and apologize to Ginny.