Reviews for SexynoJutsu
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
love it~
Concorde8 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Oh, boy. X) I was reading this in the public transit (risky move) and I was being stared at because by the time I finished the story I was very red-faced and had a silly grin on my face...
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this fanfic - thank you for taking the time to write and complete it! :)
Korregidora chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
They might be overdone but this one was great lol!
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
His dream come true: "Himself naked with Iruka, Sasuke lurking in the shadows"...that line was hilarious! Gotta love Naruto's cluelessness sometimes. Though I like how you showed more depth in his character, like displaying how his skills have grown under Jiraiya and how he put them to use for this story. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Betty More Fishe chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I don't care if sexy-no-jutsu's are over done, this was wonderful! Yum! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
The SasuNaru part felt kind of skimpy and very rushed. Naruto spent more of the fic trying to win the bet than actually being with Sasuke. To me, it felt like the fic jumped really quickly from Naruto being okay with Kakashi being gay, to being okay with Sasuke liking him, to Naruto being okay with SEX with another guy. And that was all in one day.
Hawk chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was hilarious.
jj chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
haa nice
borderlinecrazy chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Technically, Naruto didn't win - while he did get KAkashi to react, once he'd done it as a *normally dressed* IRuka, that became an ordinary henge. His technique is designed to be different from a henge.
Although, really, all that matters is the two boys got together, and yea! for the Sasunaru action!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice.
Tae-chan2012 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
nice Iruka torture
liqiu03 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I've read it again! Wahaha! XD

...and I can still smile widely! Hehe..Ü
PerfectNezumi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
There's something ridiculously hilarious about Sakura stalking Sasuke who's stalking Naruto who's stalking Kakashi who's wishing he could stalk Iruka who's waiting for Kakashi to stop stalking him.

So many smiles! Naruto's thickheadedness is almost cute. And Kakashi's chronic shyness -is- cute.
FujoshiKiyo chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
LOL. This was cute and funny xD
appletree98 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hahaha! Loved it. I especially liked Sakura. She's so funny. Great job. Keep writing!