Reviews for Googlewhack love
Lolfunny2002 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
TUCKER GOT A GIRL?!
THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING! :D
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice oneshot! Really caught the cuter side of them!
Sunny Ice chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That's what starts the best relationships:humor. Loved it!-)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Haha, Sir Pinky...:D Well, this was great, I loved all of it!
Sam.L.Manson chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
haha! TUCKER GOT A GIRL! SAM AND DANNY ARE TOGETHER AND I AM READING AND TYPING THIS ON MY AMAZING 3DS! :)
Lilith chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
OH MY GOD! Tucker made out with a girl! No offense to him, but who in their right mind would kiss him. Oh well, good job on the story.
marcialouise chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
that was literally one of the cutest danny and sam oneshots i have ever read ! really liked it :)
seddieluver4eva chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i loved it
JuneLuxray2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
X3 Cute!
not-quality chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awww, this is one of my favorite stories I've ever read about for Danny Phantom! It's just really sweet and cute lol

Keep up the great work!
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
So cute!
MissJuly005 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great fanfic :D
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Really cute! And funny too! Great job!
victoria chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
THAT WAS FANTASTIC AND REALLY FUNNY...omg, you know what you should have done. when tucker's face popped on the screen, you should have done this. ' Danny and sam pulled apart from the kiss. Danny heard tuckers voice and turned to sam. "shh, i got an idea, just play along it'll be funny." Danny whispered to Sam. All of a sudden Danny started making loud moaning noises. Sam, realizing Danny's plan, started moaning as well. sam screamed danny's name and Danny screamed hers. Danny then rushed to the computer to see his best friend, Tucker, staring in absolute terror. Danny laughed. "chill Tucker, we knew you were there so we pulled a little joke on you." Tuckers face lightened up slightly but he still had a disgusted look on his face. then sam walked over to the screen. " But if its any consilation, We are going out now." Sam said grabbing danny's hand. "YEAH FINALY! IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!" Suddenly Sam and Danny started kissing "Oh god... i dont wanna see you do that for real! im outa here." Tucker's face went away from the screen and danny and sam pulled apart. laughing.' that would have been histarical! but your story was fantastic i loved it, total fav. ] (please dont take my idea the wrong way, i just like pitching ideas to strangers. i know its weird, but so am i ])