Reviews for The Vampire of Veldin
Leprechaun of Doom chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Please update this story, it's great! There's nothing worse than a good story being left abandoned.
Bloodsucker chapter 51 . 6/28/2013
Update!
Random Shootist chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
It's been a long time since I read this story, but I remember it fondly.

I hope you update this in the future, it is a very good work.

I hope to give it a re-read soon. :)
One Small Word chapter 51 . 1/25/2012
This is one of the best, well thought out, and longest stories I have ever read about Ratchet and Clank, I have read a few of your others and Last Resort, so I actually know who is who. I love this story and wish that you will keep going with it as well as your other stories.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/5/2011
Great story you really should continue it
Josh.c chapter 51 . 3/24/2011
The thing I find fascinating is how trippy it seems how we go about Gleeman possibly being alive. Just what that entails I'm not completely sure though. He could be just tripping I suppose, but it seems that Jigsaw is having other problems too.

The big questions of this is...

1. When did Gleeman put them in?

2. Who is the mysteries "She" that is mentioned?

3. The most important question of all. The one that makes the other two questions relevant or completely pointless. Which reality is real and is Gleeman really alive?

Something seems off about this. Still enjoying this story though. Maybe Al ain't even dead. But are Slick and White noise really still alive?
The Dragon Knight chapter 51 . 3/7/2011
That cant be the end... Can it?
The Dragon Knight chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
Dam kickass story so far.

Your good.
Ratchet Soulraven chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I like this. It's more the more hardcore R&C fans and a gem to read.
Ratchet Soulraven chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Really really interesting stuff. I heard from you from a fellow FF author and I like your stuff. Expect frequent reviewd from me.

Cheers!
Cool Jay chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hohoh, Ratchty's in trouble... This really looks interesting. Look, I've been copying this story onto my palm(electronic notebook) for when I need to go to school, and I tell you, so far(till Chap. 7), this has been a real excitement. This is my first read on a R&C fanfic, and you, so far, have captured my attention. You've put the pure essence of adventure into your story, and I just simply love that. It's actually your fault that I'm so tired. Let me explain that it's so hard for me to put my palm away and call it a night, because your story is just so addictive. I'm always anxious of what's going to happen next.

So, I really want to thank you for creating such an amazing adventure for us readers. I'll keep on reviewing every single chappie if it makes you happy! :D

Please keep up this good kind of writing. You're so good at it, that you have become an inspiration to me!

All the best, and never doubt your writing skills, because you got what it takes to be an author! Well, according to this site, you are already one... But you're very skilled, and that is what's important.

I'm gonna stop writing, because I gotta eat dinner. Anyway, I am looking forward to reading your story... On my palm. I just love my notebook... I can carry it wherever I want to and read your story whenever I want to... Just genius...

So, I'll catch you later! Bye bye!

~CJ~
007 Sims Man chapter 51 . 7/31/2008
On my last review, I meant to do it on Chapter 51.

Anyway, I have one more thing to add. Jigsaw's "moments" are hilarious. You have quite the imagination.
007 Sims Man chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I never gave a review before (I'm new), but I'll give it a shot.

I must say I'm really impressed on the story. I don't read often, but I do know a great story when I see it, and it takes a good amount to get me hooked (the title was enough, LOL). I found it interesting how you included Lombaxes in it even though there are none in the original series, and it gave the story a twist, very original. Same thing how you included some humans in it. Also, you gave a very interesting background of the origins of DreadZone. Although, it does end in a cliffhanger. I wanted to see how everything would fit together. And, yet again, an interesting twist at the "end" of the story. I look forward to any additions because I'm dieing to see how it continues, LOL.

Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10, I give it an 11. Great Job!
commanderRatchet57 chapter 24 . 4/11/2008
It is All Star by Smash Mouth. I play it in band at school so I should know.
commanderRatchet57 chapter 51 . 2/20/2008
One of the best stories i have ever read! Not counting Let My Lombax Go and Motor Oil On Silk.