Reviews for In English Please
gingerhorsegirl chapter 22 . 5/16
I love it can't wait for the next update
Koga's-biggest fan chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
It had been so long since I read this I had to reread it and I still love it can't wait for the next chapter... Hopefully I can pick back on my writing too
Guest chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
The beginning of this chapter was kinda angsty and made me feel really bad for everyone part of all the drama that's going on. I really hope that everything works out for everyone.

I like how you gave the ending of the chapter a happy, fluffy scene; one of those was definitely required to balance out all the drama happening right now. Hopefully there will be scenes like this to come. :)

Please update soon and have a nice day! :)
RobRae4Ever chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Dick really don't get lucky with girls. And probably will get a punch from Wally in the next chapter. Which I hope don't take so long. About your experience, I'm happy you got through!
mooncutie11 chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
hahahha "Oh, no. Shit, no."
mooncutie11 chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Oh my! This is AMAZING! Don't mind that RobStar shippers, they're just jealous of your creativity in this poem.
mooncutie11 chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Another thing, I feel like Raven is kind of OCC at times
mooncutie11 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Wait, why would Robin think Wally and Raven made a cute couple? Because didn't you mention that Wally and Kory were dating?
Just wondering, how come everyone else you use their real aliases while for Raven and Robin you don't use Rachel and Richard?
And where's Speedy and Bee at? hahaa.
mooncutie11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Loving the first chapter! Though there are some small typos, those are easily fixed.
Emmi30307 chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
I'm still hoping you'll finish this
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! YOU HAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO UPDATE! HAVE TO! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU! OMG UPDATE!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Oh...my...God, oh my God, ohmyGod! Does Robin know that Raven's in love with him? Gah, I'm in so much suspense! Poor Raven for having to go through this (oh, and poor Wally too, I hope he gets over the breakup and is able to move on and be happy with someone else).

I'll be awaiting the next update! :)
Gwyn chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
WOAHHHHHH
Emmi30307 chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
Oh don't disappear now. I need to know
RobRae4Ever chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Tetter late than never! :) Just joking, glad you still remember us. Thanks for updating.