Reviews for Farewell, Teacher
Noctus Fury chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
This is SO awesome! I LOVE this poem! It's so heartwarming and moving. And not many people have done this. So great work. Also, how are you able to space your stanzas without needing something to keep them separate? It seems like every time I do it, it goes fro to this . . .

It's so frustrating! Can you help me?
Valen chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I never truly enjoyed Soren, although he and I were, at one point, students of the beloved ryb, I knew that he could never truly trust me. Maybe it was simple jealousy although I couldn't blame myself, because of my "childhood" as I can't even call it, I could never be trusted completely.
thunderclan880 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Nice job.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was a lovely poem about Ezylryb that Soren would have wrote for his favorite mentor. EXCELLANt WORK!

Keep It Up!

(_) Yokai
xXMaria1110Xx chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
i really liked that... i was so sad when ezylryb died... i even cried!
XxKuroHexWolfxX chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
SWEET! i LIKIE!
Obversa chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Aww...-sniff- it's so sad and lovely, and true to Soren's heart. I adore this poem, it is so heartfelt and tragic...two thumbs up!
Mossstar chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Once more we shall fly the wind,

The storms that you love.

And rest among white, peaceful clouds

Like the feathers of a dove.

*sniff* Sad but exellent!
Zealak Silverdirk chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I thought that was REALLY, REALLY well written! You mentioned just about everything that Ezylryb ever did for Soren, and you made the poem flow really well (I'm bad at doing that)!

AWESOME!

~Zealak Silverdirk
Anne McCaffrey Rocks chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Nice, I must say. I've never been a big poetry person, myself, but this was good. Keep writing (not necessarily this one thing, but in general)!
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this is realy god i love gog'h... you are a good writer, i could never write this good, but i come up with great strie ideas. maybe you could write my ideas to stories.