Reviews for An Old Friend
Benesound chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
Great story!

I'd like to see another chapter to sort of wrap things up.

Things like the rest of the gods being resurected, Andromeda getting repaired, Dylan catching up with Xena and Gabrielle on everything he missed like the change in Ares, and Hephaestus' reaction to seeing Rommie.

Harper and Hephaestus could possibly have a talk with each other about how best to repair Andromeda.

I realize this is an old story, but this is the second time I've read it and wished there was more.

So how about it?

Will you write another chapter?
amigo chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Are you ever going to finish this? I like this kind og crossover.
shastalily chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Was surprised but very pleased to find this. Really like the Dylan is Hercules idea. Wish you would write some more.
pantherscout chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
so, are you ever gonna update this one?
pantherscout chapter 7 . 3/11/2002
when do we get to see the continuation? cuz, it just can't be left hanging like that. :)
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 7 . 9/2/2001
This is a very promising(sp?) story and if you don't right more I will strangle you.
pantherscout chapter 7 . 7/27/2001
:) you can't just leave it there, ya gotta finish it. It's really good so far. :)
B.L chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
I'm sorry, but this is bad. I know this is just a fanfic, but there is no way this could happen, and I really don't think that you should mix the three shows. I mean, Xena, Ares, and Dylan Hunt? No way. And the characterization is off, to say the least. For example, IF anything like this happened, Beka would not just ask why Dylan didn't tell them he was a demigod. Please don't maim it this badly again.
c chapter 7 . 6/22/2001
who is the brown robed lady? and where is iolaus! (cue the heavy music) da da dum!
Brynhild GoUrL chapter 7 . 6/21/2001
Come now, you couldn't have thought that after how esctatic I became at the forum, that I wouldn't add your story to my 'favorites'? Kuh. You know I love this story too, right? Please write more soon, before I go crazy with the wait :)
Mary R chapter 7 . 6/14/2001
I was right. It was Ares. Great crossover. And you're fixing the horrible

gods killing mistake too. Way to go.
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 7 . 6/11/2001
Yep, there's the Harper we all know... ;) Gabby and Ares? That's freaky! lol :)
Tamra chapter 7 . 6/8/2001
I can't want for the next chapter; soon please
c chapter 6 . 5/31/2001
awwwww! ooooohhh! cliffhanger!more more more write more! (bow down on knees to you )
StarKitty chapter 6 . 5/31/2001
Well, this is an interesting continuation from the finale I can't wait to see how they deal with having a demi-god for a captain! And his request for Rev to resurrect the dead gods! Can't wait for more!