Reviews for An Old Friend
Becky chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
It's funny, but I was babysitting today and saw and eppy of Hercules on their cable and I just kept thinking, "My God, look at the hair...(I think the same thing when I see the modern version of Richard Dean Anderson *McGyver* lol) This is really getting great, I can't wait for more! (Are you going to have Xena in it? Miss those two working together) Please continue. And oh yes, why didn't Harper have anything to say to the goddess of love...I mean, it's HARPER for crying out loud... :)
nsane1 chapter 5 . 5/30/2001
well, this is...interesting. I'm curious to see how Hercules/Dylan got onto Andromeda...how he kept his "God-like strength" from the rest of the crew. Good writing, though. Keep it up!
Becky chapter 4 . 5/27/2001
Just got back from a weekend family reunion, and was happy I got to read two new chapters! More more more!, um...please. :)
The Living End chapter 4 . 5/25/2001
I love it. Please continue :)
Danielle chapter 2 . 5/24/2001
Hi..Very Cool! I would of never have guest it was Ares! I didnt even know it was going to be a Andromeda/Hercules Crossover.
Brendy chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
LOL! I get it Dylan is Kevin Sorbo from Hercules

hehe...cute... nice too
Anastashia chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
Ah, this is gonna be fun!
Gabriel chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
Write on this more! Love the idea so far.
c chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
ohhhhh, i've been waiting for something ! this has potentiel(SP) write more!
Naeco chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
Oh goodness! hehehehehehehehehehehehe... Ares Returns! I'm thinkin' this could get very interesting... please continue
TravelerOfTheWays chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
that was coo; i love ares!

keep going, i'm wondering how he knows dylan
nsane1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
oh, no. Is this a Hercules/Andromeda crossover? Interesting idea...I'm just scared about where you're going to go with this...
Becky chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
Dylan's little secret...why, could he be "HERCULES!" heh...ok, I wasn't expecting that one. :)
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 5/22/2001
Want more? Nah...I NEED more! Wow, a double plot line...awesome!
Tamra chapter 1 . 5/22/2001