Reviews for Water
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Yayy! A sweet, short fic on Chiyo and the Chairman! I thought that the romance was cut a bit short in the novel *grumbles* so I was searching for some good Geisha fanfics ;;

Awesome job! _ Hope you write more!
Something Dysfunctional chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow! This was really, really pretty! "Memoirs of a Geisha" realy hits something in everyone, they just don't know how to put it forth. I loved this piece! Nice work!

-SD
xmutedx chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I found the tone of this to be very similar to the movie dialogue.
rose in disguise chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I thought it was a good interpretation, i have watched the movie and i am reading the novel. I think it was really well written and you could re-write more scenes and give them the same reality you have given this one.

xSilkrosex
Mr. Fuzz chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Love it! It made me think of that song "Smile" by Elvis Costello. If you've ever seen "My Girl 2", and the scene where she is watching that video of her mother, her mother is singing it. It is a very uplifting song, and anyone who could write the story you did would appriciate it. Love ya, see ya, bye! (kiss, kiss)
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Very good.
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I like it! I'm glad to see a Memoirs Of A Geisha fic that's from the movie cuz I've seen the movie but I've never read the book all the way through.
Darrow chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
O.k The whole chairperson thing made me a little angry but after reading the story you are a good writer I loved your word choice but do some more info finding before you post stuff like chairperson.