Reviews for Letting Go
Lorean chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was so sad and so fluff at the same time ;-( You really have got a talent!
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Good work, way to go ConYuu!
Vanessa S. Quest chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That is simply a beautiful, exquisite story. I have to see if you've written more ConYuu, but either way I would love to see more fics from you, this was really enjoyable and done with very high quality. Every element of it was great including the technical writing which may I assure you is a rarity. Thank you for the spectacular story!

~Vanessa S. Quest
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow...I am amazed at how you've portrayed the characters. Yuuri, Conrad, Wolfram...I can almost see this happening. In the anime, whenever Maou goes 'its against my nature to kill but I'll make an exception', I always wondered whether he'll finally be serious, and what the reactions of his subjects might be. You've captured that wonderfully, good work
Paradoxos chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Beautiful. It's just so elegant... Especially the last part!

I also love the non-verbal understanding between these two.

GOOD JOB!
TricksterAries chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was so sweet!
TheOneYouCallWe chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I worship you.

Not literally, but figuratively.

I'm extremely pleased to find a ConYuu with an original plot, (I'm a fan of another, but it hasn't been updated in...a while now) that isn't too obscenely long, and has SOMETHING finally happening between them.

Love you for this.
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
T_T *wipes tears* That was really sweet. You described Yuuri's reaction up there very well. And it really is heartbreaking to read/think about Yuuri doing something, so horrible in his own eyes, that it shatters him. To know you (no matter how inadvertently) were responsible for such a terrible thing... The pain would be enough to make one howl their anguish to the sky. Yes I can imagine how that might haunt Gwendal, Gunter and Yozak. Because they know better then Wolfram, what it is to slaughter a man. And Wolfram of course while not having been in war, still would be able to understand his pain, if not why. Ahh but Conrad and Yuuri, I adore the pairing as much as I adore Yuuri and Wolfram. Wonderful story.