Reviews for Beautiful Broken Boys
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was pretty emotional and sad. It kind of breaks my heart.
RhythmAndBeat chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I'm not quite sure what to say, but i like this very much. Your writing holds a lot of emotion and it's very real, like without the Disney, this would be the real ending of kingdom hearts.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I feel sorry for Kairi here... They are all hurting so badly...

Well written. Love it...
llivla chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I teared up; I honestly, honestly just swallowed down a whole bunch of emotions and...

Seriously, soldiers coming home from normal wars don't turn out so happily/well-adjusted, who's to say Riku and Sora will be normal fighting everything scary under the bed?

Favoriting~
finem chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
heart breaking but so beautiful. I don't even know what wlse to say, but i really enjoyed reading this. Very nice job on character analysis and fleshing out this particular possible outcome.
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This was lovely. Absolutely lovely. Wonderful flow, and you got their relationship PERFECTLY- because they are so close, that they can't be seperated, no matter how hard they try.
indelible chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
When you write Kairi that way, I feel slightly guilty that I don't really like her that much. I love the emotion you can convey with a few simple sentences, like how Riku and Kairi have their struggles and Sora is just so /kind/. : Wonderful fic.
Jediempress chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I absolutely adore this!
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Deep and bittersweet. You have to know that even when the story ends the heroes have to go on, unless they have already been claimed by death and eternal fame, and no one really can understand them unless that person stood with them during their hardest trials. Lovely story.

~Des
Wind91Rider chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Oh God, this is so beautiful I ALMOST cried 'cause it's soo sad! Damn!
kanammk chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
you've taken my hate for kairi and turned it into love.
erica chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
this story is so awesome i really cant beleive how great of a job that u did on this story keep writin please!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was as deep as the Pacific ocean. :) This was so realistic and heart-breaking. I'm going to see what else you wrote! Four stars!
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Beautifully heartbreaking. Adding to favorites.
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That's so sad. So extemely sad, and I loved it. Poor Kairi. She's such a great character.