Reviews for Onna no Ko Dakara [Because I'm a Girl]
Morrigan's Wings chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Aw.

Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
this is probably the best perspective i've read that had ruby moon/akizuki nakuru on it. the story captures her only too well. i felt as if i was in her mind and listening to her speak of the most important thigns to her. she's spontaneous and beautiful in that way. it must be sad to be her and i admire her for going on and choosing something that is definitely just like her.
drinktea chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Heehee! Old, but I loved it. Very, very nice. Feels complete.
Candyland chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
That was awesome. It's really rare to see such a good quality Nakuru fic like this. Bravo.
Evelyn Lowe chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
wow, that was really incredible. Actually reminded me of something I am writing right now in which Nakuru tries to raise a child but does end up wandering off. That was awesome, I love your stuff!
soccerssar20 2lazy2sigh'N chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Ahhhhhhh...very cute. I love it!
Bluegoo chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Ah, finally, I can now login and review. . . I've wanted to for ages 'cos your stories were the first ones that I really, *really* liked on . I love the psychology, and I hope you write some more!
shadowfire chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
great story, Eriol and NAkura are my fav and my fav pairing. Nice job, please write more Nakura fics
SillyNiecy chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Hm, i thought that was kawaii. I always like Nakuru. shes so happy!

ja ne!

S*N

-MtSoIgwy...
meiling-sama chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
another beautifully written fic. I dont really read Nakuru fics, but this tops all!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
i liked it _
Bluegoo chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Brilliant!
akizuki chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
A nice POV fic featuring Nakuru! Ruby Moon is one of my favorite characters, but I hardly ever see any ficcies about her. Good job.
hayatecrawford chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
I like both Eriol and Nakuru~~~~
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Not sure why I like this, but I do. Maybe because no one ever writes from Ruby Moon's POV, I guess. Anyway, it's going on my favorites list. Great job, Suppi-chan!

~Nate, the Not-So-Great~