Reviews for The Summitmist Murders
Tronzler chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Short, but sweet and to the point. Makes me reflect back o the ques itself, and how much fun it was.
Tortuga chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Jesum Crow! You can get languages down, can't you?
The Illusive Man chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I was able to kill all of them by raising the dispoition and killing one of them, then the dark elf fought the imperial hitting everyone else. After watching this and having the survivor turn against the old woman i stabbed him in the back as well. it just saved me the trouble of killing three of them and it was fun to watch.
Haeronimus chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Whilst the bulk of the text and the correct use of grammar displays the author's sound knowledge of the english language it lacks depth. As an reader of such fiction I feel that you perhaps need to build a picture of the assassin. There needs to be a scene for the killings to take place. This develops later in the text yet it needs to be at the beginning. i'd like to read more of this and see how the story turns out.
Evil chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
There's a better way to do the quest you know, it ends up with the Nord attacking the old lady(how I did it). I got the girl to go upstairs to wait for the guy... killed her XD. Then the soldier was stabbed while sleeping, and I sneaked the nobleman while he was wakling downstairs. I of course raised my disposition with the nord beforehand, meaning when I talked to him he went nuts and stabbed the old lady, while I stabbed him in the back. XD XD XD
rendezvoushero chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
go jimmy-san! haha, this was pretty good, even though i have no idea what morrowind is about (even though you've probably told me). again, it was really well written; i like how you were quick to explain how the assassin killed each of his victims, but used enough description that we could see what was happening.

nice job, buddy.

~rendezvoushero
Stupid Hermit chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I always have a tendancy to try to complete every quest in Elder Scrolls games...

However, this section of the game made me feel especially guilty... Seeing as I talked to all of them during the murders,

and the Imperial soldier trusted me enough to guard his back while he tried break down the door so we could escape...

Interesting way you did it... I wish it were a bit longer though...