Reviews for Younger Days
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awesome! Everyone was so cool! It would have been great if Clair actually raped him!
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I love the way this was written, and I love the pairings. I miss this show. Fantastic job with this!
Marauder Black chapter 1 . 1/22/2008

Love, PaD.

M.o.S

P.s: MORE┬┐!
Rokuri chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Once again, I'm in awe of how well you write these characters, this time in a more serious fic. So cool... T.T

I love the intigrations of all the different pairings and how they affect Dai through time and stuff. Even though I'm really happy again to have read this, the story left me feeling kinda depressed. Change is something everyone can relate to I guess.

ShunxDaisuke is (one of) my favourite HGJ crack pairings so I'm very glad that it was included X3 haha, I'm just a bit disappointed though that there wasn't a full-on ClairxBomaxDaisuke threesome XDXD; Awesome job, once again! X3 *does a dorky thumbs-up*
mokoshna chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Oh my, Daisuke is so loved

I think the story you descibed was quite plausible, even in canon.

...

Well, maybe not entirely (almost every man in the plot love/like/is facinated by Dice, huh ?) but it's definitely how I see the relationship between them. Maybe not so intimate, but there is definitively some sexual tension somewhere... and your writing added some spice too.
Kitai Shinsei chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
The first ever Heat Guy J fic I've ever read turns out to be one of the best stories I've read in a while. Seriously good writing. The rhythm was wonderful, the words simply flowed into each other making reading absolutely effortless. I especially liked the refrain "It was different when he was younger." It made it almost like a prose-ballad. And the ending was really good. It offered closure to the story and even though it was serious, it made me go all "Sque!"

Anyways. I really, really liked this fic. *Adds to favourites*
Spinereader chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
You know a fandom is microscopic when you get excited to see the number of fics in the section jump from 18 to 20. If it weren;t such a hastle to upload here I'd bulk the section up with my Giovanni/Claire.

Sorry, babbling there. Though the idea of Daisuke/Shun is mindly disturbing, the fic was rather good. The ending was downright hilarious. I was just waiting for the bodyguards to jump into the scene and turn it into an orgy.

BTW, "blonde" is female. "Blond" is male.

Off to read your other story!