Reviews for Lost and Found
DJ chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I'm wearing a fur trimmed coat right now... lulz...

:) Awesome happie, I'm gonna read the next one
glitterball chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
HOW IS THIS COMPLETE?
The Miss Marauders chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
There should be a kiss there, dammit. There should.

x Cazzy xxo
Liveforthemoments chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Wow. Amazing. Please, please continue!
ArtysSexKitten chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
(pauses for a moment to stare at the Check spelling thing) I've never noticed that before... but anyway.

Are you going to continue? You're not going to leave it hanging like that are you? Please don't! PLEASE!
LyknScribe chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
One Word:

Perfection.

One 2 other notes:

*I added you to my C2

*If your ever looking for a cowriter look me up
hydraspit chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Hmm.. I wonder if this thing will actually let me review this time? Well let's see...

This story was wonderful. The imagery was intense and beautiful, the emotions and dialouge all very realistic. Very good job. I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Dallymouse chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Aw! That's so sweet! You're a great scene setter- I love the snow ball fight- very muggle-like but I image they built the forts with magic, eh? And I like the idea of it being Sirius who is more desperately in love with Remus, instead of the other way around- most fics I've read talk about Remus falling in love with Sirius first because he's a more sensitive character, etc, and Sirius is normally to arrogant and mixed up with countless amounts of girl friends to realise (I know- I've written a few myself) but it's really cool that you kind of turned it round.