Reviews for Message in a Bottle
read this at mugglenet 6x...great story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Owowo
KMH1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Cute story. :) I liked how innocent and fun it was.
Thank you for sharing.
Sticks.-.Stones chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Interesting story... Well done!
sectumsempra chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Aw! That was such a sweet story! Go Harry/Ginny -ness. I loved it. You did a wonderful job.
sectumsempra chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Wow. That was really amazing. It was beautiful. Is the girl Ginny? Was the maker James? That would make sense but maybe my mind is running away with me.

Anyway. I really have to read the next chapter now.
IanO chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
You know, so many HP fanfics dont even bring magic into their stories at all, no matter how important it is to HP. So it is really nice to see you bringing magic into it, making your story far more interesting that the others around you. Nice work!
CASOCCERCHIC02 chapter 5 . 6/23/2006
aw how cute! i loved it!
MsMissProngs chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
Aw. That was a sweet story. You said that the other one was a prequel to this one, so I decided to read it. Anyway, I loved it. Write on.

-MMP
IanO chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
Im going to be honest. Harry potter has the most stories on this site and almost all of them are Horrible! But, nt so im your case. You have one of the rarities. a good HP fic! The thing that stands out for me his the charactors' dialogue and how true to the spirit of their charactors they are.
Ginny22 chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
OH! What a cute story! I love it!
only me chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
wow it is amazing! I Read message in a bottle from NS and i cry cause it wasnt really a happy ending but this is you update more or is this story finnished? Greatt work and idea
carolquin chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! WONDERFUL! ROMANTIC!

i agree with everyone else who has reviewed. YOU CAN NOT LEAVE IT HERE! please write more or a sequal to this amazing story!
angelps7 chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
wow. wow wow wow. that was amazing! omg i loved that. again you come out with an incredible chapter! i almost cried cuz it was so emotional and sweet. cant wait for more!
Blue Fairy Light chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
Beautiful, magical, romantic,...I think I'm in love! No but really it's super awesome! Write on and never stop! You are loved.