Reviews for Erik, The Babysitter
christianqueenofegypt chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
That's it! this is officially in my favs! I usually don't like Raoul and Christine, but the idea of Gerik taking care of Remmy's kids is adorable! :D great Job!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I love this! It's so cute! _ one problem though... since they're so young, they need a booster and car seat... :) and Erik, being well, Erik... probably doesn't realize this :D nice job!
archangelo137 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
This story was hilarious!

...but it didn't have any EC...
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
wow! This is really funny I was laughing really hard even though I'm trying not to wake up my sister and parents and bring them downstairs. PLEASE do write a sequel!
Dani Jones chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This is hilarious! Me and Phantom-EvRose are reading this and laughing the whole way! Thanks a lot! By the way...if you'd like a serious story, read Phantom-EvRose's Behind the Mask. If you want a funny laugh, read my Phantom of the Opera Truth or Dare.

Thanks!

Sincerely, Dani Jones (Daughter of Legendary, Fearsome, Davy Jones)
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This is so funny! OMG! My story's funny too! You ought to check it out! The Phantom of the Opera: Truth or Dare. Thanks! This is hilarious!

Dani Jones( Daughter of Legendary, Fearsome, Davy Jones)
SarahTheFilmMaker chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
I liked the whole modern-day Phantom thing! Very grea. Not what i was expecting. I guess that's why I liked it.
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Okay, I only read the first chapter and I've got other stuff to do, so I can't finish this now, but I just HAVE to comment that this is absolutely hysterical. I mean, I tend to have a hard time with stuff where characters from long ago end up in present day, so I usually don't read them, so when a television was introduced early on, I thought "Oh no" but I kept reading anyway out of curiousity, and I'm just laughing so hard. I mean, it's tough to picture someone like Erik being just a regular lazy guy watching cartoons, so TRYING to picture it just kills me. And the pajamas. And the clothes in his closet. I'm sorry... I'm just laughing too hard to go on... I will definitely read the rest later. By all means, keep writing!
ProfoundBond821 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
haha... funny.

I admit, I skipped through most of it... the middle chapters...

but, it was funny!
Spectra16 chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
This is a really cute story! I loved it! I haven't checked yet, but if you haven't written other stories like this, please do!
Captain Clown chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I really liked this story. It was very cute! I hope you write a sequel!
Erik'sangel527 chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
omg, it's over? wahh! I'm gonna cry! All of my favorite stories are ending! This was so cute! I loved every word. Aww Erik really loved those girls! Oh my, and thank you so much for mentioning me and putting my name in the story! You are the best ever! I can't believe it! I feel like a famous person has actually mentioned me! Yes, you're famous! hehe I love your stories! And, yay, you'll consider sequels? That would a amazing! Yeah, Preschool Years was so cute! I really hope you'll write a sequel to that one and this one :o). I have loved this story. It was so cute and well written! I was laughing so much! No tornado after all haha! Oh man, you write so well! I can't wait for more of your works.. (I really hope you plan to write more) Well, goodbye for now. I will miss this story, and thank you again for putting my name in! You are so the best person ever! Thank you so much! I have loved this! Much love, and I give you many Phantomy things!

Lauren
ZizziHungarian chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
I'm sorry this is the end, it was very funny! How Erik explained Christine why the girls eat pizza? :-D If you wish, I wish you to write more about them!
God'sGirl881 chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Aw. It's over? That was a cute story! And please do write sequels!
BedlamSandNin chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
Oh, that was so cute! Imagine that!

You should write a sequel.

~Chloe~