Reviews for The Dog Sweater Story
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 11/13/2006

x Cazzy x
CerisePop chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Haha, that was cute. :] I imagine Sirius to be the cutest dog ever in a fat little dog sweater, e!
Wyrmskyld chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Too cute! I like it muchly!
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Very nice and funny. At first I thought Remus couldn’t possibly not know what Beverly was up to, but I see here he is rather unworldly. Intelligent, but perhaps not very street-wise. I love the bit where Beverly is admiring Sirius – “an enormous beast, and all that glossy black hair!” – and Remus hadn’t realised Sirius had transformed. And it’s very funny too how jealous Sirius is, calling poor Beverly a tart and a slag when she is clearly nothing of the sort. Two of the best lines: “No after dinner treats for bad doggies” (and he’s not talking about dog biscuits, is he?) and “I think I’m beginning to remember why I was always a cat person”. The whole thing has a lightness of touch which is perfect for a humorous story like this.
eatingmania chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
aw. i love the doggy sweater! soo cute!
texp chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Heh, that was cute _ You can never go wrong with a possessive Padfoot.

And I loved the last line :D

Great job!
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hah, poor poor Beverly NOBODY gets between Remy and Siri in my town! Or in this fic as it happens, hehe

Well done, great stuff!
GreenMeansGo chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Haha. I thoroughly enjoyed the indecent exposure. lol. Very cute piece.
clichebusters chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I liked the writing alot...

But then I realized it was slash, and I'm just totally not a slash all...

Anyway, you're putting an unnessecary space between the beginning quotation mark and the first letter of your dialogue. It looks odd, but it's simple to fix. Good ol' backspace button.

This is some of the better dialogue on the site. Good work!

Rudolph Rhinehardt, Cliche Busters, Inc.