Reviews for She Really is a Girl
woofyy chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Lol not completely in characterin my opinion but nice story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was a sweet story, very sweet
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awww
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Not bad at all :) I really enjoyed this! The ending was so FLUFFY! Good job!
naash chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
it was good :) i enjoyed reading it lol
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
nice
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Heh, so typical of Neji. LOVE THIS PAIRING! Aw, they're so CUTE!
Emo Girl987 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
It was good but it was your classic romance fanfic, and it didn't really have a twist so it was a bit samey... I liked your title though!

Keep Writing after all it was your first!

Write On!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
SO KAWAII!

LOVED IT!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw, that was cute.

It would be cool if Tenten dressed up in the manga or the Anime, maybe in an Omake chapter.

I hope that you will have a good day!
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was really sweet and cute and I will just continue to ramble if I'm not careful. I love NejixTenten. Just too cute. :)
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I'm going gaga at the fluff of it all! I'm holding my hands intertwined to my cheek! I'm smiling at the screen that was lifeless only half an hour ago! That was beautiful. Excellence. Sheer Brilliance. You stated the explanation several times for his OOC-ness and even before. I'm also quite thrilled that she didn't just say "I love you too" like in all the others. I'm glad she said tht she said "Well...I love you too...I always have." That at least puts some sort of belief that the moment is real. As real as love could get. And I know love; just check the name. Please continue your excellent work.
ForgottenLovedOne chapter 1 . 6/1/2007