Reviews for When Destinies Collide: Preparation
Jakumo1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Where can I find the story: How to Steal a Thief's Heart?
laSoldier chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Why was Jounouchi so rude to Mae? o.o At first, I was beginning to think this was all taking place during season 0 (which was when Jounouchi used to beat up Yuugi and make fun of him), but then he seemed to know Weevil...so it has to be around Battle City or later...

...I'm confused...;;
Audra Kaiba chapter 32 . 8/26/2006
Wow. Very powerful ending. Have you uploaded the new story yet. Let me know please!
Audra Kaiba chapter 31 . 8/26/2006
One thing, Yami Bakura with any type of weapon, ranging from a katana to a paper clip, is bad news. I'm not saying its a bad idea but it could turn out dirastically (sp?)
ShadowPrincess-Shekailaia chapter 30 . 8/26/2006
Yay! I hate the Big Five Too! The only good things that came out of that whole Noah and Big Five Saga was the Yamata Dragon and Kaiba on a motorcycle...

I wish the Big Five would die and never crawl out of that damn black hole...

-Kai
EtincelleD'OR chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh sorry my mistake! But 'rufe' (rufen) still means 'to call' or 'to summon'. No worries most peeps can't understand it anyway lol!
EtincelleD'OR chapter 25 . 8/21/2006
It's really really good, but I read in one of your chapters that 'rede' means 'shut up' in German, it doesn't. The infinitive German verb 'reden' means 'to talk', or 'to chat'. ' To shut up' is 'den Mund halten', ('to stop the mouth', or 'shut up', basically,) so try 'halt den Mund', that means 'shut up' lol! Soz I had to point it out I'm such a party pooper lol! Anyway great fic congrats!
Setoglomper chapter 30 . 8/20/2006
okay, this is probably so random its stupid. What if, Bakura (the Yami) got hold of a flamethrower and torched the Big 5?

Yea, dumb. I know.

Setoglomper
Audra Kaiba chapter 29 . 8/19/2006
Great chapter. I found the head thing funny. Hope to see the next chapter soon. Good luck! :D
Nicholls chapter 28 . 8/16/2006
Wow I cant wait for the next chapter! You are the fastest updater (ifthats a word) on the site. I cant wait!
Setoglomper chapter 27 . 8/15/2006
Seto climbed a tree!
Setoglomper chapter 26 . 8/14/2006
wow, the first update I've had in a couple of days! Nice chapter, nice and long. I can't wait for another!
Audra Kaiba chapter 25 . 8/8/2006
Great job. Can't wait for the next chapters. Good luck! :D
Setoglomper chapter 25 . 7/26/2006
good chappie
Nicholls chapter 25 . 7/25/2006
wow cant wait for the next update!