Reviews for Frequency
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I loved that. Seriously good whumpage - all around! :D Some nice characterisation and really good banter between the team members and the story was well structured, keeping up the suspense, keeping us guessing as to what had happened. Excellent!
taintor chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
was happy to see another of your fics. enjoyed it as always. liked how your whumped the entire team. love carson's pov at the end. the i spy over the radio was great.
Machaggis chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wonderful! What a great story after a long day:-) Plenty of hurt and comfort to go around, and laugh out loud humor to help ease the way.
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Well done! Very funny, great story and extremely entertaining!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh this was/is very very good. The I spy thing just about made me need a mop.

Great story telling, great friendship/teamship.

Fabulous.
Raz Gaiale chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Awesome job! I really liked the different points of view. You've got the various characters down very well. And the team bonding was great, as was Carson and Elizabeth's affectionate tolerance of it. I love when fics emphasize the many relationships between the Atlantis characters, and how strong they all are despite their differences. Anyway, thanks for another great story. :o)
Anon chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I loved it! As, I must say, I love all your stories. You do H/C really well and capture the characters great. I especially like how you go from having me giggling at the snark and such to that gut-wrenching oh-God-they're-all-going-to-die feeling. Great story!
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Haha, this was fantastic! I especailly loved the bit at the end with the 20 questions. I also liked your references to your other fics, especially the C-5 and frogs. Great fic, I loved it! _
Shakia chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Oh, totally awesome story, as always! :D I LOVED it! Especially with the references to your past stories and the ending and everything really rocked *faves*
sheppardfan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Nice.

Good whumping, nice comfort.

And allow me to say just how much I enjoyed the giant "death weasels". I used to have ferrets back in college and this was a real nostalgia trip for me :-)
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Whumpage for all! I loved how you told it from each of their perspectives, especially the last part with Carson. A wonderful story well writen and the characters were well done.

As always, looking forward to more.
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Oh, that was excellent! Any day there's a new story from liketheriver is always a red letter day. I was almost late for work cause I had to read the first few paragraphs, and then I didn't want to tear myself away. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
highonscifi chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was GREAT! As usual! You always write the characters so very well. You really have a gift for characterization...and thank you for sharing that gift with us!
fischergirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Thank you so much for posting your story all at once! I really enjoyed reading it. Great team fic!
Linnzi chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I always enjoy your stories, and this is no exception. I particularly enjoy the humour you inject into your fics, and again this was brimming over with clever one-liners and brief references to your other fics, which I love! I love that the whole team are whumped here, though, of course, Shep whump is my favourite :) What I enjoyed most though, is that this another really good story. I just sat down and read it, living every moment, and wishing I could see this on screen. Wondering at the same time, why the hell TPTB can't write something like this! If only, if only... Thanks for sharing!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »