Reviews for Frequency
Linnzi chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I always enjoy your stories, and this is no exception. I particularly enjoy the humour you inject into your fics, and again this was brimming over with clever one-liners and brief references to your other fics, which I love! I love that the whole team are whumped here, though, of course, Shep whump is my favourite :) What I enjoyed most though, is that this another really good story. I just sat down and read it, living every moment, and wishing I could see this on screen. Wondering at the same time, why the hell TPTB can't write something like this! If only, if only... Thanks for sharing!
Writer117 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wonderful! Loved every minute. Great job!
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I absolutely adore your stories, each and every one, and this is no exception. It had just about everything you could want: h/c, angst, humour and recovery, in spades! Congratulations on a job well done.

Just one question - what's a malpractice suite? Is that the set of rooms where they perform the malpractice? LOL, it shouldn't have an 'e' on the end...

Kitty
drufan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Another fun one! Fetid weasels, Rodney shooting John in the foot, Jell-O...It had everything. The entire team gets the crap kicked out of them, splendid. Always look forward to my email having your name attached. The banter over the airwaves at the end was fantastic and hilarious. Twenty questions...Oi. Carson needed overtime pay for that.

Look forward to all your endeavors. Thanks for the read.
Elisa chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Oh, WOW! I found myself crying and I found myself laughing and I found myself thoroughly enjoying this story! Loved it, loved it, loved it! You did a fabulous job - this story is well written and very entertaining and an easy read! Thanks so much for writing it and then posting it for us to enjoy! Looking forward to your next story! Hope to see it soon!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Okay, I loved it! As a parent and having had put up with walkie-talkies hidden under the blankets at bedtime, this was perfect! Although, sheesh, you took out the whole team! Am I complaining? Oh heck no! Yet another masterpiece to add to our gallery, er, rather library.
Sholio chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
A delight, as always! Nice blend of humor and angst - Rodney shooting Sheppard in the foot, and the guessing game over the radio at the end, made a nice counterpoint to all the seriousness.
szhismine chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
another great fic!

the part where they were chatting on the radio was the best! LOL!

is it just me or was there more swearing in this fic than usual?

i can't wait for another one of your excellent fics! :D
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Loved the character interactions. Those weseal things remind me of velocerapters from the Jerassic Park movies. Nasty.
Ellex chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Excellent! Moving back and forth within the timeline was especially effective in this, and you managed to keep it from ever being confusing - quite a feat!
Lu 14 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
"They scatter like frightened rabbits at the crinkle of your power bar wrapper."

I love that part, your really good at writing, and I like how you capture each of the characters personalities and ways of thinking.
parisindy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
aw that was swell ... i always love your stuff!
Cate chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
You just had Rodney shoot John in the foot. At point blank range. Unless that's just a toe shot off, you do realise that means he will probably not ever be fit for field duty again? Do you *know* how many bones and ligaments there are in the human foot? No such thing as a through and through. That's pretty much career ending. Bravo. I usually expect more thought from you. I am disappointed, and I won't be bothering to read any further.
Tazmy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I love the ending for this one. All of them in beds driving Carson crazy.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4