Reviews for Interludes:Of Course We Love Each Other!
Disneynut chapter 23 . 12/28/2008
You know I thought I was the only person that felt that way about episode 200. I am glad to see there are others out there that feel the same as me.
sb158 chapter 30 . 3/18/2008
These little interludes are wonderful. And it's all these little moments that make life so wonderful, isn't it?
stusue chapter 30 . 3/2/2008
I've just finished reading all 30 little O'Neill life snippets and each and every one was wonderful, really cute and sweet. I loved this series! Many, many thanks for having written it. :o)
Jenwryn chapter 6 . 2/26/2007
I actually WAS planning on reading this to the end but - invite Baal to the wedding? *laughs herself stupid* (quite honestly - everyone is looking at me - nothing like being the centre of attention! Actually, I reckon he'd be a cool kind of person to invite to the wedding. Well, not mine - but somebody elses! Aw, you get what I mean. Anyho, am enjoying the fluff!
BettyHall223 chapter 30 . 12/19/2006
Absolutely loved these last two chapters. You're such a great writer. Keep 'em coming please.
Dreamer22 chapter 30 . 12/17/2006
::giggles:: poor Jon, this might just ruin it for him... :-D well done
dp chapter 30 . 12/17/2006
Very nice Christmas story.
Dreamer22 chapter 29 . 11/14/2006
::snorts:: oh dear... lol well done
liketoread chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
Way cute! At least we know that Grace still believes... in what, is anybody's guess, especially with one General O'Neill as her dad. Would love to hear the conversation covering *that* subject!
Ilovesg1 chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
Too funny. The question every parent dreads. I have one. We lived in an apartment, no fireplace. My sister wanted to know how Santa could get in to bring our presents. Being quick thinking, she told her that Santa could himself very tiny and he came through the keyhole. Worked for a year.
RomieG chapter 29 . 11/11/2006
AWESOME chapter! And I loved this part...

It was Grace’s turn to look puzzled. Her mother was very smart; her daddy always said so. But didn’t she know anything about Santa?

Classic 7 yr old response, I can so see Sam & Jack's kid thinking like that!

Keep up the great writing! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Dreamer22 chapter 28 . 11/6/2006
aw so cute!
BettyHall223 chapter 28 . 11/4/2006
Another great Interlude. Oh, to go on a moonlight stroll with Jack, how romantic that would be! Please keep writing.
Ilovesg1 chapter 28 . 11/4/2006
Sigh...I wish I was Sam.
BettyHall223 chapter 27 . 10/27/2006
Love all your stories of the little "munchkins" and Jack and Sam. Please keep them coming. I don't think I'll ever get bored with them. They're just so sweet.