Reviews for A Promise In Each Hand
TrampledRose chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I like this one! The couple or not, I just adore Momiji!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oh... but they're so sad inside! Character likes and dislikes aside, or not, this is even better considering you don't like either of them. Magnificent putting-aside. The song fits in nicely, and all in all, while the pairing kind of creeps me out (he's just so darn little, and Tohru is so inextricably linked with Kyo in my head) this is wonderful.

(I'm so sorry I skipped "Black Roses"! I can't wait to read it, it looks like it'll be another top-fave, which is why i'm waiting till I have time to savor it. I have to get off in a minute...)
Kittysand Katie chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I love Momiji/Tohru! Weird...I like Kyou, Haru, and Momiji with her...but anyway, this was really, really cute. And I love the song that inspired you. xD
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Ha! It's a review! ...But it's on something you don't like. Sorry.

I love Tohru and Momiji... So much. They come only after Hana-chan.

Oh! And don't spell Tohru as Touru, because that's not how it's spelled, even in romaji. I know you wouldn't know that - I'm one of the few that are fangirly enough to try and translate Furuba from Japanese all by myself when it's already been translated - but her name is spelt Tooru. Tohru looks prettier, though.

Random fact: Tooru's kanji means 'to be transparent'.

The fic was nice enough, though the Touru thing distracted me... My favorite part was the last line, though. The first line could've used some work: a good clincher is critical in any work, especially one so short.

And the phrase 'so ordinary a day' seems really odd to me, actually... It's probably because it's such a weird color. So is white, ordinary is usually sandy, a is usually brown, and day is sunny colored, but put them all together and you get... Pink and purple? Ah, the wonders of synesthesia. u_u"

...I'll shut up now.