Reviews for Lacrimosa
Noirx chapter 1 . 1/6
Misleading summary, but I honestly don't give a shit. I've always been curious on why Lacrimosa was chosen as the ending song, and you answered my question. So thank you for the history lesson, it was very useful.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 1/3
Interesting.
Casey Marian chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Um... not to be criticizing you in this story if you even want to call this thing a story, please explain to us for better referece for this piece of non-intelectual story which no one freaking understands, also do you seriously believe you would have more reviews if you change it into leftovers of a bull's scrap that has been ten centuries old well congratulations to you, your story has alot of reviews horrible ones that is, heck the most exquisite review a person would give you is a lie, that's right all your good reviews are jokes so you won't feel bad aren't they pitiful trying to not insult you and give you assurance its all a lie that's right
Swanfrost15 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Seems to me like this was once a Tsubasa Chronical or Cardcaptor Sakura Fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Stupid...
Smiling Moon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
What... what is this? I don't even-

Before I start ranting, I just want to ask... why is there a huge 2-year gap between this story and the other one? Hmm... :/

I sense something, which is probably right. Anyway, besides the fact that this story was probably sitting on another fandom and you changed the category, this has got to be in the list of the worst drabbles in history. You only related Kuroshitsuji on the last line, and the rest wasn't related to anime in general.

I'm disappointed. :/
little MetallicStars in myMind chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Okay, i noticed the date issue but apparently others have beaten me to the punch. This drabble isnt good, btw.
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Kuroshitsuji category for anime/manga was created in 2008.

So my question is; HOW could this story made it to 2006? there's no way there would be a two year void without any fic up till 2008 oher than this one. I sense a cheating aura.

I went to the last page to enjoy some old KS fic, but what I got disappoint me greatly.

I NEVER flame people before and never willing to do so ever, but what you're doing is simply unacceptable.

And useless.

People will realize this sooner or later.
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Since no one else has bothered to point it out, or bothered to notice, I thought I would.

You, are a really lame person. Changing the category of an old story so that it would have a ton of reviews and appear to be the first posted in Kuroshitsuji?

There wasn't even a Kuroshitsuji category back in 2006!

Congratulations! 100 reviews for the wrong story!
KuroAngelique chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Woot... okay, I am most of all confused. Why are all of the reviews talking about CCS? o.O

This is a Kuroshitsuji fic right?

...

(oh and this fic is very very very short. :/)
IRobbedRobin chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Yes, please update!

Surely this is just the proloque. Or at least make it a little bit more elaborated? I really like where this is going!
Danc3Ang3l chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
The plot sounds interesting, update soon pls!
hakuchihiro chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I want a new chappie! :D love it
KuriWasHere chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
ooh nice.
StarAngel02 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
nice chapter...hope you will update soon :)