Reviews for When Destiny Calls
nettie chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I read this story and raziel history, i like it!, hopefully you can continue them soon.
residentkilla chapter 33 . 11/15/2012
AMAZING!
Man I wish we could have a "recommended authors" section. You for sure would be at the top. ;D
grisabele chapter 33 . 7/10/2012
Oh wow. I hadn't read this in so long I had to re-read the whole thing. Still like it!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Great story. Just a few grammar problems. You use "I seen..." alot. The correct usage would be "I saw him rob the bank..." If you want to use the word "seen" it should be like this "I have seen him. Yesterday, I think." or something similar.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/8/2012
A very good new chappy, my friend. Glad Zephon's back home, the pregnancy was a good twist. And Zephon warming up to a human child at the end was not something I expected lol. Keep up the great work Lil' V! ;D

Grim
Animechic420 chapter 33 . 7/8/2012
glad to have you back on the scene, littlevamp. hmm wonder how Regina got preggers...
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 33 . 7/8/2012
Maybe the reason she got pregnant would be her dark gift as it manifests differently in everyone. Still it is pretty interesting! I am glad that you updated!
Animechic420 chapter 32 . 4/16/2012
yeah, it's time for an up-date
The Grim Reeper chapter 32 . 5/4/2010
Ohh! I so can't wait for the next chapter! Don't keep me waiting long, kay? :D Can guess what's coming, but looking foward to reading it.
Funky Tanuki chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
... There are a ton of tings wrong with this, so I probably won't be able to cover it all.

sitesight

The first paragraph, which is really a giant block of unformatted text, simply throws a ton of information out at once. That's pretty much a no-no. "Mother" and "father" don't need to be capitalized. Usually with numbers, anything twenty five and under are spelled out, but that can easily fall under preference so it's nothing major.

scumsscum

That's it for my perusing. I'll try to read and point out more periodically.
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
Wow this is good! This story is as addicting as crack! Not that I would know, but it's super addicting! haha I love how it's a Zephon story, which is very rare, and how Raziel's in it, too! Your character is spunky and not the typical heroine! I love it!
Animechic420 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
not to rush you or anything, but when's the next chapter? I'm anxious to know what happens.
TammyBee chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
Ok I'm going to give you some crit here, when you have a character talk you give the response or expression of the 2nd person directly after the inverted commas. This is incorrect and extremely confusing. In English principle the speakers espression occurs directly after the speech, for example:

"I do not know what you are talking about" she said in a sly tone.

You must add the expression or response of the person who has spoken, not the person being spoken to.

Hope this helps :)
Flowing Tears chapter 32 . 12/21/2008
loved it!

oh and happy hollidays!
Ravenwood85 chapter 32 . 12/16/2008
oh, this is really great! Please, update soon!