Reviews for Dark Waters
SOulWindWALKER chapter 1 . 3/5
great story!
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
This was really good! At first I thought it was Vírgil, but then it clicked. I really, really enjoyed it!
Laesk chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
how about when Alan gets home. the families reactions. maybe do another story to add onto this one about what the family were going through, go on to when Alan gets home. maybe have them help him deal with everything he is going through. sort out his memories.
Writer With Sprite chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
I would love to be a fly on the wall when Annie sees TB1. great work
LiGi chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
This is a great story! Really well writen, I liked the changes from Alan's first person point of view to the other family members' third person point of view.

Loved the first chapter, although I was convinced it was Scott rather than Alan!

I also loved how Alan was really worried that he was a car thief or some other kind of criminal! Aww, poor Al!

FAB story!
Uzumaki Fenix chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
That was brilliant! Man, there had BETTER be a sequel! did I spell that right?

FAB

Fenix
tanpopo chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
I really liked the ending! I was a little surprised that his memories came back so suddenly, but the fight between them was great. Well, in a heart-breaking way. It was a perfect way to trigger his memories- great job!

But if you ever *do* feel like writing a sequel... that'd be cool :o)
tanpopo chapter 10 . 12/16/2007
Oh... what an evil cliffhanger. Loved the confrotation between Scott and Alan!
tanpopo chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
Poor Alan... *sniff* But you really got his character down perfectly - even though he's got no clue who he is. Quite an achievement!

Will you give him a chance to race? Come on, let good old James have the flu!
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Oh yes, I love the Moonlight Sonata. Aber ich schätze ich kann wohl auch deutsch mit dir reden, wie? *g*

Ich hab sie jedenfalls angemacht während ich gelesen hab... sehr passend.
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Heh, I was right -

Hope we'll get to see more of the rest of the family soon...
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Well, first off let me tell you that you write really well! I love your style! I'd guess it's Alan, because of the car. But then again, any of them would be able to get that car going I guess. Humm... I like Alan(-torture*g*). I hope it's Alan :o)
Jess-Emrys-BLack chapter 12 . 11/22/2007
Hey! Wow that was great! Do you think you could do a one-shot or something with everyones reactions to Alan, especialy Annie and Howards? and maybe Mick and Henry's as they find out who Alan is? it would be awesome if you could *puppy dog eyes*... Anyway awesome story i'm sorry to see it end but look forward to reading some of your others

Jess
charlie-becks chapter 12 . 10/15/2007
i think u should write a sequel jus sayin how everyone reacts to havin alan back an maybe how annie reacts to thunderbird 1 landin in her garden lol please let me know if u do or maybe an epilogur but i loved it anyways :D
Rivan Warrioress chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Well done. I was almost in tears by the time i was finished reading. You captured the family bond thing so well. Poor Alan. I loved the last paragraph. Keep writing.