Reviews for The Place Between Awake and Sleeping
keiioc chapter 1 . 6/8
Heart strings played. Beautifulmpiece.
WantonChef chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aww! That's all I seem to say, other than "hehe." But really, very sweet! They're so short though! But so sweet! AW! Liked this one muchly, Harry has ISSUES.

So... I've been listening to other stuff recently, but last night I put on George Michael. And now I'm re-addicted. He's so amazing, I think I'm gonna introduce you, ok? And he has an accent. And cool hair. Well, when it was younger, now it's sort of... oh, never mind, he's awesome!
drarryismylife chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
That's so sad and sweet! I love it!
jean kitsune chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
damit...that grabbed my heart and tore it to peices again...
daisy-goes-shopping chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
sir andrew chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
i'm too lazy to sign in!

I'm pretty tired right now, but that really made me wanna die. You put me in a very melencholy mood. I cried when I read this (really, I know you're really happy). I think this is one of your best ones, just beacuse it is so sad (plus crazy!Harry). It kinda reminds me of the episode of Buffy where she's in that other world (6th season).

Love you.
nincompoop chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
aww... poor harry.. poor draco... the place between sleep and awake sounds sweet though.
PearADime chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
jeez, its a little rough but WOW ive read lots of fanfiction but this one really pulls at my gut, good job
KASelm chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
that is so cute and sweet i don't really like that kind of thing but this is well written
limonade chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
wow... this is so sad... but brilliant.. I love it! this is one for the favorite list!
AngelFYI13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Wow... cant think of anything else to say about it but wow.
Faerie Fury chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aw! It's kind of sad but very cute. Poor Harry but at least he got better. good job! .~
hplvrgurl132 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Why do you always have to make me cry?