Reviews for Everyone Is Lost Atleast Once
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
And the day you see someone "grab" a squirrel please tell me, because I've certainly never hear of it. (Squirrels are VERY fast.) you obviously have never been hunting.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
For cloning the tree he'd would have stayed upset, you obviously have never been in the woods or you'd know ethe number 1 rule is dont wander off, she could have at least said where she was going. But then there wouldn't be any reason for her to bitch out Darryl any chance she got. In the film Darryl might have ratted them out in the end, but he wasn't so demanding after Jed said what I say goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Bitchy Mary Sue at best, I'm sorry but its poor writing. Their actions don't make any sense. For climbing the tree Jed wo
Wolverines chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Goood
Wolverines chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Good job
Wolverines chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Love it
Wolverines chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
shylah chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
OMG you NEED to update this! this is so good! I was thinking of writing a Red Dawn fic a few weeks ago and then i was like hm i wonder if there are any and thankfully i stumbled across this amazing story! please please please update!
Libster59 chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
OMFG this is so good!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow - it's really neat that you wrote a Red Dawn fic! I've never seen one before. This is a good start; makes me want to go back and watch the film again!

Cheers,