Reviews for Dont leave me
Twinchy chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
I liked this chapter even better than the first scene.

Yeah, Dean's the kind of guy who would have made his brother promise to let it go if the "specialist" in Nebraska didn't turn out the real thing. I can understand why though: if I KNEW I had to go and soon, I wouldn't want to be dragged all over the country to keep up some faint hope either.

After all, it's the quality of it all that counts, not merely the quantity. Dean knows that to the core!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Heart-breaking addition to the scene in the hospital. Great you chose Sam's point of view for this tag.

I only think that Sam's a little hard on his father (I know he is sometimes but I doubt he'd be saying their Dad "abandoned" them) in here.
siarah chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
aw that is sp cute! i wanna cry! please update soon!
pmsdevil01 chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
aw that was soo sweet.
Swasti chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
very nice!
princess peanut chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Wow! Okay, I officially used a whole box of tissues! Great job. Are you going to continue, tell what happens on the way? I'd love it. You write very well. Great job!
bessie1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Lovely.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh my! I loved this so much. scene in Faith is one of my very favourite scenes of the show but it still definately needed a hug between them in it. In the opinion of this Sammy girl,anyway. :-)

Please write another chapter. Please.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Nice job on this. I particularly liked the end section where you broke away from what we saw onscreen. The part where he compares Dean's heartbeat now to what it was like when they were kids is so sad and sweet at the same time.
mariethorne chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
*sniffsniffsniff* oh I was bawling reading that. Good add on to the scene.
sammysgurl chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
omg that was beautiful...i cried it was so sad..i loved it great job!

-kylie-
Master Li chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
this was a great story! I hope you decide to make the other chapter. It was so cute and sad I wish that the show had ended up this way!
Eshwari chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Please please please add another chapter. This was so beautiful, it hurt.
snchills chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aw so sad. Go ahead and write another chapter. I'd like to read about what happens back at the motel room.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
WAH! Oh that was just so sad! When Sam said "Don't leave me." yeah, I was right there crying with them.

Call me a sap but I totally loved it!